1/18 Cobb AMPS 81 +3 77 +5 58 +8 53 PMPS 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Cobb(GA), Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Cobb seems to like this dose! I'm not sure he has ever seen this much green! :D

We changed his food last night. The smell of the Special Diet was just getting to be too much for us. I don't know if they changed the formula a few months ago or what...but it was making me want to throw up every time I caught a whiff. :confused:So...we got a couple of cans of Wellness from the list, a few different flavors to try out. He ate it all up last night so it doesn't seem like he has any complaints! And it smells SO much better!

Otherwise, he's still slipping through the stairs and being far more social than he's been in years! Just hanging out with the family. Matty has tried to ride him a few times. :rolleyes: But we've managed go catch him before he actually sits on Cobb. That is going to be fun in the future!

Have a great day everyone!

~Suzanne

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

It's so hard to believe this is the same Cobb I followed when Polly and I joined the board back in April. Truly an inspiration to everyone helping a high dose cat.

Have fun with the cat/toddler interactions. Sounds like Cobb's a pretty good natured fellow who'd rather flee than fight if he's not enjoying the attention.

Marilyn and Polly

MollynSkooter and Jen&Eddie like this.
  3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

hahaha love it - ok, you gotta get a picture of matty trying to ride on Cobb and post it. How funny!

ah, yes, and look at Cobb go. Another ho hum day of all green for mr. cobb. ;):D

You deserve it, Suzanne. You fought like a warrior to get him regulated. Well done!:bighug:

Jen&Eddie likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

I guess Cobb doesn't like this dose anymore!

Here I come, Polly!! We're gonna be dose buddies soon!!

5. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Glad to see Cobb doing so good. Gives me hope for Toby. We are just starting to use R insulin with Julie. Peg and Toby

6. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Good luck!!! Toby will do great!

7. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Cobb spent all day with Mr. Greenie!! :D:D:D I hope they are becoming good friends. Because he is hanging out with the right crowd, he earned himself a reduction tonight.

No lie, I think he's got an eye on Miss Polly over there, wants to impress her and hand out a bit more as dose buddies. :p

Hey, hey, Pollydoodle. How you doin'?

Hahahahahahahaha! :rolleyes: oh Cobb...

8. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Catch me if you can, big boy! ;) Er, uh, not so big anymore, though! ... Polly

Suzanne, this must be so exciting for you. And so well deserved. Sooooo happy for you and your boy.

Marilyn and Polly

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Surfer boy! :D :D
    Liz

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yup, that always seems to happen when he starts looking so green. :D:D

I too want a pic of Matty trying to ride him. :smuggrin:

11. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Yay for a reduction! Cobb is looking fantastic!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.