1/18 Disco AMPS 265, +2 240, +4 193, +7 253, +9 297. Photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Jan 18, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday, 1/17: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ps-342-3-25-289-pmps-281.224436/#post-2511038

Upped Disco's dose to 2.25 this morning as he had 8 cycles on his last increased dose of 2u. He hasn't seen the deep, blue sea since a dose increase on 1/4, so I expect he'll bounce, but I am happy to see it anyway. The cats have been at my new place for a week and now have free run of the house while we're home and they are comfy, with their familiar burrow beds. My brother is my housemate and the cats enjoy the extra attention! Here's a photo of him with Disco and Brighton.

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You should colour that +4.5 blue in your spreadsheet. :cool: Looking good Disco.

4. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Thx, fixed it! Also when I am doing Spot testing, do I count from the injection or the time of the Pre-Shot test. I think I was listing them at the time of the pre-shot test but it actually seems like common sense that it is the time of the injection, right?

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, time from the injection. That should only be 10-15 minutes away from the pretest time though.