1/20 Junior AMPS 80, +5 89, +9 88, PMPS 89, +3 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-19-junior-amps-70-5-64-9-90-pmps-89-3-64.171634/

Hi folks,

Junior is happy and healthy today. He seems to fight me about getting his ear poked more and more. I wish he would understand I hate it to. Today I poked through his ear and into my finger. Gosh I hate that. :smuggrin:

Its raining here today which is really unheard of this time of year in MN. The temp is above 35 and the fog is really thick. Schools have been delayed because of fog. So a slow start to an awful day.

Thank you!
    Linda

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I've often heard that about cats who have decided they are about done with insulin.:D Sorry about the finger and icky start to the day.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing that Wendy said. He may be ready to be done with insulin. Go Junior. :D:D:D

Sorry about your finger. That hurts.

4. Linda and Scooter & Jack

I haven't heard that before about the ear pricks. However once again he may be throwing in a rope, he is not eating this hour and struggling in the litter box.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
    That's what happened just before he almost earned his trial a couple weeks ago. I called the Vet and she increased his cisipride dose. So this maybe a hard day for more than one reason.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending vines. :bighug::bighug:

6. Linda and Scooter & Jack

+9 eating again.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.