1/25 Gracie PMPS 123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's Yesterday

1/24 Recap:
    AMPS: 279
    +2: 312
    +6: 198
    +7: 129
    +7.5: 126
    +9: 194
    PMPS: 190
    +2: 199
    +4: 282

It's Catnip Sunday in Gracieland. We hope it's a fun day in your home.

Our hearts and prayers are still with Suzanne/Matt, Jenn/DH, and Tonya. More healing vines to Tiger, Max, Skinky, Babygirl, Sasha, Minka, Harvey, Elise's Mom, Amy's Dad, and any others who need them.

Baby Gracie is doing superb today. She cuddled close to me when the alarm went off already, mama?? and gave me a bunch of her very sweet little butterfly kisses. Then she did what she's done as a kitten: started chewing on the buttons on the duvet. I have no idea why she does this...and she doesn't do it all the time. It's like she's trying to get them OFF the duvet. Crazy kitten. She and Tobes have had playtime and now she's on the catio even though it is cloudy and cooler.

I really don't think the last pen in the box is the issue but I still changed pens today to a new box because the consistent lack of duration and the pinks are just not characteristic of Gracie. Yes....it could (and probably was) the reduction and it will take some time to get her going again. But on the off chance, I just thought I'd see. I've never had an issue with the last pen in the box being less potent but Ella said she has.

Got Mom's tax paperwork out to her accountant and so today, ours are the focus. Have a super day and I'll check in later!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of us. Now Gracie we need to have a talk. Time to get back to business. Okay? Have a great day Marje.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see if the new pen helps with her numbers. I hope Gracie keeps sliding down.

4. Marycatmom

Marycatmom Well-Known Member

Those buttons must be irritating Her Highness. They must be removed!

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Too cute on the buttons - maybe she feels like the princess and the pea with those buttons there ;)

Jen&Eddie likes this.
  6. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

She is trying to get them off the duvet.....so that she can strategically place them on the floor in the hopes that you will slip on them, fall, and break your leg. No, wait. I'm sorry. I got confused. I thought I was writing a Jersey condo.;)

So glad Miss Gracie is feeling fantastic today. I hope she gets over these January numbers soon!
    Shelly

Deborah & Shasta and Jen&Eddie like this.
  7. Marje and Gracie

Much much better day today. I don't know if it is the pen or the dose but who cares at this point except I hate to waste a syringe full of insulin.

Lil Stink'ear managed to get half a button off the duvet. Glad I caught her. arrrghhhhh... I am certain this is Jersey's doing. Yes I am.....:kiss::kiss:

Deborah & Shasta likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Way to go Gracie - beans were getting too much sleep lately. Tanks for reminding my bean dat it's catnip Sunday. ~Neko

Catnip flavored buttons?:p

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I had a shirt that I had to keep out of Zener's reach after he chewed one of the buttons in half. Silly boy. :joyful: Are you thinking about a dip in the lagoon, Gracie?
    Liz

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  10. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Gracie,

Excellent plotting. When you break the buttons in half, you have twice as many pieces for the humans to slip on. Well done!

Jersey

11. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Oh Gracie. Buttons? Oh, I see. It confuzzles the beans. Aha!

Numbers are certainly more encouraging for the LBG. Good.

Marilyn and Polly

12. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Looking much better, Gracie! Maybe it was the pen that was the issue. Hopefully that will settle things down some. I love her whole cat report today. Naughty little LBG trying to pull the buttons off the duvet! We used to have a duvet at one time with buttons as well, and our kitters would gnaw on them as well. Must be a duvet button chewing must be a "thing." ;)

13. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS for Miss Gracie! My civvies Petey and Frankie both try to chew buttons...I'm constantly shoo-ing them....I worry about them choking. Have a great evening, Marje!

14. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Gracie, you are one silly kitty!! Shasta likes to chew on the tag of the comforter...but only when I'm watching...any attention is good attention, right?! [​IMG] [​IMG] Glad you all had a nice day and you got a little work done. Have a good evening, Marje!

15. Marje and Gracie

Thanks for all the visits today. Wow...I thought LBG was doing another one of her "LBG" things by button chewing but it sounds like it's rampant :):)

I must confess I didn't get much work done today. Seems the last few weeks have been constantly busy so I actually curled up in bed with the kitters and read my book. And napped a bit!:smuggrin:

16. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Nice start to the evening for Miss Gracie.

My kitties don't chew buttons, but my GA civvie, Kisa, used to chew on the stitching of our comforter. It was that clear kind of thread, and he was constantly pulling it out and trying to eat it. Silly cat. :rolleyes:

Curling up in bed with a book and kitties sounds like a fabulous way to spend a Sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.