1/31 River (AMPS 105)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paigeworthy, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Hello from Chi-beria, everyone!
    Our last thread…

Silly notifications…I didn't see that there was a whole conversation happening after my last email came through! Thanks for all your love and attention, friends.

I saw @Wendy&Neko's comment about not reducing when she hit that 43 last week… I'm going to be perfectly honest and tell you it didn't even occur to me. I'm really sick right now and not sure what's going on with me, let alone my cat. I didn't think to reduce her then, but the night after her low dip on my watch, I knew it was time.

We did end up reducing River's dose to 1 unit after her last dip to 50 and are trying to keep a close eye on her. (Also, we're getting low on test strips — again, I blame my illness last week for not being on top of that — so we aren't testing as much. They're on the way from our eBay seller.)

She's off to a great start this morning, and GOD I would love to see her on her way to remission.

In addition to feeling awful, I'm swamped with work and just trying to balance everything. Ew, I'm whining, but I'll give myself a break.

It's so cold out.

Attached Files:

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Be glad you aren't where I am. -25 true temperature and -39 with wind chill. It was colder a couple hours ago.

I'm glad you did give River the reduction.

Feel better with everything. :bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Um, I was basically where you are yesterday — all day. It was -27, I think, and -53 with the wind chill. It's really f*cked up.

4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice start for River. I hope she surfs safely for you today.

:nailbiting: Stay warm.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Get better soon Paige. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

River is doing well. Nice AMPS today. :)

Krystina & Nelli and Paigeworthy like this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice start
    Hope u feel better soon :bighug:

Paigeworthy likes this.