1/5 Tiger AMPS 151;PMPS 230 Sleep Testing!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Last condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/tiger-1-1-pmps-63-happy-new-year.130789/

Tiger's Yesterday:
    AMPS 204
    +2 203
    +5 203
    +10 294
    PmPS 338
    +2 304
    +6 164
    +10 131

I apparently did my first "Sleep walking test" I could swear I woke up on the coach at +7 or +8 last night to test after getting the 164 at +6- yet, there is nothing written down and none of my 3 meters show any data!! So apparently, I dreamed I woke up somewhere after 1:00AM and 4:30 and tested :arghh::rolleyes:

All 5 P's are in place- although our play is very limited due to very wet, windy and cold weather. Tiger had been enjoying going outside with me while I fill the birdfeeders, she likes to poke around on the back lawn.

Quick question, I got my order from American Diabetes Warehouse awhile back-what a great company! Now I would like to order again,however, on the old forum, you could click on the link and FDMB would get credit for the order, I am not seeing this link available? Is this feature no longer offered?

Healing vines to all kittys in need- and we are loving that Mariko and Dyana have both welcomed new furbabies into their homes!! :bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I just did an order last week from ADW, and I went to this page to order. It's from the main web site front page, not from the message board.

That was a pretty sweet long blue surf Tiger had last night and today. :cool:

Too funny on the sleep testing - I'm sure most of us have dreamed about doing that. :smuggrin:

Tiger(GA) and Ruth likes this.
  3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I haven't done that, but I have dreamed about testing. It's such a big part of our lives, I don't know how we could hope to get it out of our subconscious.

I just went to the home FD.com page and there was a shop link. I think they need to put one at the top of the Forum again, though, to make sure everyone remembers to use it.

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Lovely blue surf, Miss Tiger!!!

So funny about you dreaming you tested :joyful::joyful:

When we were new and I had been up all night and was extremely exhausted, instead of putting Gracie's rice sock in the microwave, I put her meter in it. Yes...it fried in short order:eek::eek:. It was almost shot time and I had to run to the pharmacy and I was the first one in at 7 a.m,, bought a new meter, raced home and had her I sulin in her by 7:15:smuggrin::smuggrin:

Hope you have a great evening.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Edward mailed his lunch once!
    What a hoot that you remembered the number!
    Have a good evening, Ruth. Thanks for visiting us.

Ella & Rusty

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies- I'm relieved I am not the only one who dreams of testing :rolleyes:

Marje :joyful::joyful:.... I once found the Relion Micro in the refrigerator in the baggie that contains the insulin pen! o_O

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  7. Voula

Voula Well-Known Member

This diabetes journey sure makes us do stupid things. On the weekend my friend visited and I did Lucy's blood glucose test and then asked my friend if she wanted a blood glucose test. :) She did. :)

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

love the dream testing - I have gone the other way and woken up sure I slept through testing only to find the results recorded in the meter after all. Love the meter incidents too, oh dear Marje! and I hope your meter was ok after its stint in the fridge. And Voula's would you like a blood glucose test with that hahahaha. We should write a book!

9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Guess Tiger is reacting to that pmps from last night? I haven't sleep tested yet but I did post some crazy numbers in my condo today!

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Love the stories Ruth, Serryn, and Voula. I've always thought it would be fun to write a kids book about diabetes and call it Gracie the Sugarcat but maybe a funny little book for FD CGs would be better. (as if I have time to write a book:smuggrin:).

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Just wnated to day HI!, and that Tiger is looking good. Love the blue stuff. You have a good day today too Tiger.

Too funny on the sleep thing. I always swore that half the time I operated on auto pilot. ;)

Enjoy your day today. I hope all goes well.

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

What a nice end to the bounce yesterday, I hope today continues the surf!

I've sleep tested and not remembered it in the morning lots of times! The worst I've done was drop the meter in my coffee! I was more upset about losing the first cuppa in the morning than the meter!:confused: Thank goodness for backups!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.