1/8 Radar - dose continues dropping - eating well today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan Radar (GA), Jan 8, 2020.

1. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

my last post on Friday 1/3 - report on vet's office visit recheck of his bp under more normal circumstances

Since my last post we've returned to giving Radar daily pumpkin and have also given SEB to him a few times. The SEB is a little more difficult to give during the week because it has to be given several hours away from his meds and we're just not at home then. It's much easier to give the pumpkin during the week. The LB has been getting a daily deposit of nicely formed little sausages. He's been on and off with the amount of food he'll eat but overall he's becoming more inclined to eat on his own. Last night he was alert and had bright eyes and a content demeanor. Right before bed he was very busy washing his tail. i had to smile as I watched him hold down the very jumpy tip of the tail with his other foot so he was sure to get every single hair completely clean. :joyful::cat:

As we continue to drop the Budesonide dose down his insulin dose also keeps dropping... I just got home and tested him and he was a very pretty 75. I'm curious if he's dropping or rising and shot time is pretty soon so I'm not feeding and will test again to determine how much insulin I'll give him tonight.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What a difference the budesonide dose is making! Love the image of that naughty tail. :p

Jan Radar (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for Radar. How cute on his tail.