1/9 Walter AMPS 78, +2 78, +4.5 72 / Mandarin AMPS 213, +4.5 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

After Walter's shark hunt early in the day, the night was uneventful.

I feel like I really didn't get enough sleep. I was nervous enough about Walter dropping too low that I couldn't sleep. Not a good start to a busy day. I have to take my civvie Sassy to the vet today (and she is a HORRIBLE patient). She's just due for shots and an exam... but even that can be a challenge.

I don't teach until later in the day, but I have to get to campus early to get stuff ready.... and all I want is a nap. :coffee:

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Uneventful certain is good after the start to the day yesterday. Vetty vines for Sassy!!

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful start for Walter!
    Mandarin.....you don't want your brother stealing the show now do you? Work the juice!

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Maybe take one of Sassy's dog friends with you to make her feel better. Mandarin is being a bit stubborn but will get back on track soon. I'm not saying a word about Walter :woot:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Walter surfs safely today and Mandarin heads down. Sending vetty vines for Sassy.

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

For the first time in her life, Sassy did well at the vet... at least for her standards. The vetty bean was able to do a full exam without sedation and without anyone getting bit (I know, low standards, but she usually looks and sounds like we are trying to wrangle a mountain lion).

...and while his brother is showing no sign of wanting to work the juice today, Walter is enjoying the lagoon. I just hope that he will stay on the surfboard. I will have to leave by +6.5 and then I teach a night class and won't be back until shot time.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for a good vet visit! I can relate to wrangling a mountain lion with a previous cat... :rolleyes: Good show Walter! Don't give up, Mandarin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.