10/10 Loudogg AMPS 317 +4.5 159 +6 91 +8 49 +9 94 PMPS 176 +3 281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

October 9, 2018 Condo - Decreased dose off protocol

Good morning all,
    Lou continued to hang out on the beach yesterday, making me fear I was wrong in decreasing his dose to 2.5u yesterday morning. Last night was the bounce, but it seems he's already back at the beach this morning, so we'll see. Both of my kids here were stressed this morning. We're starting off the season with a winter storm. Rain turned into snow and we're supposed to get 3-6 inches today. All in all, gross out there. My ma brought her kitten Piper over so I could bring her in to the vet to get her vaccination boosters. The kids, big babies that they are, all eventually ran away and have been sulking. She's been gone almost an hour and Lou has only now just come out. They were able to see her while I had her in the carrier in the living room. I eventually put her in the downstairs bathroom to hang out while my furkids were hiding upstairs. :facepalm::p

Excitement over with, Lou's +4.5 surprised me. I'm very interested to see what he does with the dose today. I figure if he stays higher this cycle, I should probably admit defeat and increase him back to 2.75u tonight. We'll see what happens today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and your kitties stay safe! Sending vines and hugs to all those kitties and beans in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like Lou is clearing the bounce. I'd wait and see what he does today and tonight before you increase the dose.

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I've been using CW Paws CBD oil for a year with all 3 of my kitties. It helps with pain, stress & eating. I give a few drops in baby food several times a week Works great :)
    (Slippery Elm SEB works for nausea.)

Hope Lou is feeling better! :)

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

That's some drop. It might set off another bounce.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well, he hit 49 @ +8. Since it was open, I gave him a tsp of 20% HC food with his usual 1/4 LC meal. Thinking back now I probably didn't need to give him that, but what's done is done. I was surprised and excited, haha.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OMG! 3-6" of S.N.O.W. :arghh::arghh::arghh: YUK!!! I'm already having Summer-withdrawal and it's only raining here in Michigan...I just despise the cold/grey/rainy and then that other ugly stuff - snow - yuk...double yuk!

I got a chuckle out of your kids running to hide when the kitten was brought in - these cats! I can just imagine - they all think everything is theirs..how dare you bring in an intruder mama... :p

I swear Lou is following in Luci's footsteps...she has been doing stuff like that these last few days --- one minute on the beach - the next in with the sharks...are you sure they don't have a cell phone tucked away somewhere - they're communicating..plotting against us...trying to make us all crazy...Luci had me running today - figured I'd learned my lesson for not testing her hourly yesterday - and darn it all if she didn't bite me in the butt with her dramatic low number there...whatever can we do???:facepalm::facepalm:

Hang in there Amanda...tell Lou and your other kitty to behave - when there's a guest in the house... :woot:

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice depot you got going there. :eek::D

Kittens are very scary!

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

I'm already having fall withdrawal. I'm pretty sure we had perhaps 2 weeks of fall before the last two weeks has been rainy and cold. Adding snow to the equation is just cruel and unusual punishment.

They probably are plotting... but I suppose if we figure out how it would take away all the fun, haha. :p

Aren't they though?! You should have heard her trying to figure out how to growl when Lou was checking her out. So cute! Er, I mean scary! :joyful:

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Definitely did NOT need the HC. Whoops! :oops:

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

For next time, later in the cycle when the insulin is starting to wear off, try MC. All part of the grand experiment.

11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Amanda I wanna come live with you...oooooo snow:smuggrin:
    Awesome numbers