10/10 Tess AMPS~466 Increase +3~161 +5~104 +10~Hi - R PMPS~401 +3~259 +5~216 +10~474

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tess did not have a very good day yesterday. Only ate one meal of baby food, then wouldn't touch anything. We ended up syringe feeding her about two ounces last night (in three seatings). I think it was partly reaction to the stress of vet visit on Thursday. She looked better this morning, and at her breakfast this morning. Took about an hour, normal for her. Yeah! Clean plate club.

Ann has a bonsai class in Santa Barbara so left right after the shot. We were both pleased that Tess dug right into her meal without any coaxing:). Also got all her meds into her:rolleyes:.

A dose increase this morning also. She was high this morning, got some R, and 466 at preshot. Will see where she is at +3, then maybe more R if required.

John

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

glad she was more willing to eat today.
    hopefully she just was reacting to the vet visit.

3. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Poor Sweet Tess has been through a lot of vetty business hasn't she? Sending mega loads of feel better, eat your fuds and poop vines, prayers and hugs for all of you! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

......I know she's been through hell and high water this past year and that US was discouraging- but she is a tough little fighter---One Day At A Time!! :bighug::bighug:

4. Ann & Tess GA

Her BG at +3 is 161, so no R required, and she put her head in the food dish to lick up the crumbs. So test her again and see where we are at.

John

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  5. Ann & Tess GA

First meal option tonight was snubbed, but number two was accepted and nearly finished. I think she is gettting pretty annoyed w/ all the extra attention, too much stuff squirted and stuffed in her mouth. The gelcaps seem to be going in pretty well though.

6. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Get better Tess. Prayers and hugs, Kathe and Coral

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Trix gets annoyed when extra fussing is necessary, too. I'm glad the gelcaps are going well - as much as I have hard time with them sometimes, they really are the best way to get pills down. I'm glad her appy is improving...continued vines from us!

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I am sorry that Friday was a rough day for Tess, but glad that yesterday was better. Feel good Miss Tess.

Good deal too on the meds. Very cool that the gelcaps are working for you. YAY!

Good luck too with the dosecrease. Here's to better BG's Tess.

Enjoy your day today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.