10/14 China AMPS 68,+5 62,PMPS 84,+4 72,+7 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

10/12 condo

Well, after a couple of blue numbers (that we all know mama doesn't like), I figured maybe it was time to try a new pen....and so far, it looks like it's working!!

LagoonMeisterin China has been paddling her little paws off all day and I'm hoping she'll just continue!! :D:D:D:D:D

Got a phone call from DM about +5 today telling me that her cousin had dropped in to see her. I've never met the man so spent the afternoon over there visiting with them. I guess he'd called her and told her he was coming down, but she forgot to tell me or we could have gone out for lunch, but the Assisted Living center fed him lunch and he seemed to enjoy it and had a nice visit with DM before heading back home.

I thought it was very sweet of him to come visit and mom really appreciated it. Most of her family is gone now and this guy isn't in the best of health himself (he's on oxygen), but he drove about 90 minutes to come see her.

All in all, it was a very nice day.....now we just have to batten down the hatches because there's some pretty colorful storms on the radar moving in soon!!

Hope everyone has had a good Caturday and your kitties are doing great!!

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

China is looking beautiful,Chris ! And yes it does look like the radar is getting ready to light up here in our neck of the woods ! Stay safe :)

3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Radar looks bad. Y'all stay safe. :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

China is looking good. Stay safe in the bad weather.

5. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:DMiss China:D

Stay safe!
    cat-rain-hooman.jpg

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture @Beenie !!!!

So far we've been under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning but only got about 5 minutes of rain out of it. The radar was a lot more colorful than what we got!

There's another line moving though soon....maybe it'll be more interesting. (by the way, I love storms...I never want anyone being hurt, but other than that, bring it on!!)

Beenie (GA) and MyTitan (GA) like this.
  7. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Great numbers for China. I hated Tstorms while I was working, they were a pain to deal with all day but now in retirement I can enjoy them from the porch with coffee or a cocktail.

8. Fluffles

Fluffles Member

China is looking great as always! And glad you and your mother had a nice day today :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.