10/14 Elmo AMPS 142,+3 155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning all:bighug: ABs appear to have kicked in so we shall watch his numbers today . Very short window visit as it is nippy outside this AM.... sending love and prayers to any in need ❤️

2. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Good morning Beth and handsome Elmo. It's great to see that great blue number this a.m. I'm so glad the ABs have kicked in and that you showed great restraint, during this time, so Elmo can continue on his mission. Continued prayers for you and Elmo and blessings to your entire family.

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Gladly received, Suzanne ❤️ Was ready this AM to increase back to .75 so the 142 was a great blessing , indicating to see where today takes us :bighug: Sending blessings and prayers to you , LT , Tucker and DH ❤️

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  4. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say hi to my little man Elmo. You too Beth. :)

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Elmo! Way to work those ABs, dude.

Beth 73 and Noah & me (GA) like this.
  6. Beth 73

Awwww, Dickson ❤️ Needing to PM you later to get some Elmo advice . Hugs to you and Cynthia and all the fur kids :bighug: Hope you are behaving yourself ;)

7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Hi sweet Elmo and Beth! Great start and I'm glad you didn't have to increase! Sending feel great wishes to your little man. :bighug::cat::bighug: We love Elmo.

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Beth 73

Thanks, Jan ❤️ Hiding and watching today ;) Happy Monday to you and sweet Tina :bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad AB is working.

Beth 73 likes this.
  10. Beth 73

Me too, Paula .... now if he’ll just follow Ollie’s example in the poop department :woot:

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the ABs are helping. I hope Elmo surfs safely today.

Beth 73 likes this.
  12. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Why is poop such an issue for them. It's either runny, dry or not at all. We had a good schedule going and then it just stops. So frustrating.

Beth 73 likes this.
  13. Beth 73

Boy howdy, do I hear you, Paula :woot: I've never been so consumed by the BMs of another since our kids were little :nailbiting::rolleyes:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  14. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Elmo, what's with that black number - did you get into the kibble that LT sent overnight w/ Fed Ex? I see mom is giving you a dosecrease tonight, so don't try to pull anything on her.

Beth 73 likes this.
  15. Beth 73

From your mouth to Elmo's ears, Suzanne :bighug: Talked with naturopath vet today and she gave me a plan to pulsing ABs after we get thru this round of ABs. He is acting normal, all curled up right now by me on the couch. Will check him in an hour ...pray for slow slide ..no dives

carfurby (GA) and Suzanne Burton like this.
  16. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Oh Beth, I hope Elmo comes down out of the black nice and slow tonight and gets back to those nice blues. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne Burton and Beth 73 like this.
  17. Beth 73

Thank you, Sonia:bighug: I had hoped he could hang on to the .5 but his nadirs said otherwise . I am believing that as ABs do their thing that he will come back down slowly ...no dives ...no bounces ...have had my fill of both and can't stand pumping him full of MC gravy...yuck