10/18 LT AMPS 131 +2 111 +4 105 PMPS 113 +2 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-115-2-91-4-107-pmps-117.220567/#post-2461605

LT didn't get his +8.75 snack which made him quite unhappy and stressed. I think it may have caused his BG to be a bit higher this am. So I'll go back to it. But it's LT, so who knows. He gobbled down the Friskies Supreme Supper, which is 5% carbs vs. the 4% he's been eating, so I'll be interested to see his BGs today.

LT says to come see his sand castles and join him for some libations at the tiki hut.

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

LT you're snacks are back! No need to try and raid the kibble! :p
    Beautiful sand castles, time to go wash off in the lagoon for the rest of the day! :cool::D
    Have a great Friday Suzanne! :bighug:

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

LT , you behave or I’m having momma ship you to me and have you help clean the mess in our basement , bud :eek: Sending hugs and prayers to you, Suzanne :bighug:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  4. Suzanne Burton

I hope the basement dries out soon! Fred, unfortunately is not doing any better. He still refuses to bear weight on his back left leg, so though I was so supposed to wait until tonight to update his vet, I put a call into her this a.m. and made an appt. for early afternoon.

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Bless Fred’s heart ❤️:bighug: Sending extra prayers his way . That vet will easily find the answer and it will be an easy fix ❤️

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ollie loves his sand castles. Hope your basement dried out fast.

Have you checked his nails to make sure none are to long or grown in?

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Suzanne Burton

I just went and checked and they are fine.

Olive & Paula and Beth 73 like this.
  8. Suzanne Burton

It's out of my hands. I thought by placing the kibble in a tote, my woes were over. Not the case, DH put bowl w/ kibble on top of fridge and of course....! The whole kibble tub is now outside with the bowls inside. I really don't know how much he got prior to me hearing the metal bowl clinking. :arghh::banghead::facepalm:

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Hello LT - can you show us some green? You are so very close little buddy! Prayers for you Suzanne, and for Tucker and Fred.
    I hope Tina is taking LTs paw about now and heading to the lagoon;)

10. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

LT is such a trickster. I know it's not funny to you Suzanne, but my gosh he is quite adept at finding and getting at contraband. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

11. Beth 73

Oh. No :arghh: :banghead: :woot:......no words, Suzanne, simply no words :(......to reward myself today I plan on pizza and ice cream for supper , in my jammies :) Do something yummy for yourself ❤️ How was Fred’s appointment? Sending prayers :bighug:

12. Suzanne Burton

@Beth 73 - We got good news about Fred: his x-rays were negative (2 vets read the film and agreed)- No fracture:joyful::woot:! He did manage to use his back claws to tear the vet's shirt and the vet assistants shirt :eek:. So he stays on bedrest until it's better. I guess I'll give him the wet cat food that LT snubs since I'm eventually trying to move him to all wet food. He would prefer some kibble to go with the wet, but that ain't coming back into my house - NO how, NO way. I do feel bad for Fred because his vet didn't want to continue the pain med because she says it's hard on his liver.

Thank you everyone for your prayers for Fred :bighug: - I'm know they were answered:).

13. Beth 73

Oh, yeah for Fred :bighug: Pray the pain is not too much ...may keep him being still and healing quicker tho❤️ Hope you can relax tonight, Suzanne :bighug: I’m exhausted from moving boxes...DH is determined to do the cleanup ourselves... now that all stuff has been moved out the mold is not bad as we thought...answered prayer for sure :bighug:

14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Seriously?? LT never misses an opportunity to seize the day, does he?

Glad to hear Fred is going to be ok...hope he can rest up...after all the excitement of ripping those shirts today...he should be able to relax now...

Sending you feel better vines for Fred...and well, I just don't know about LT...he's a carbo-holic...just do the best you can...it's still new to you and your household. Luci used to rip open the bags of kibble when I'd bring it home from the store...that was before she was diagnosed...it's not on my shopping list anymore...

Have a great evening Suzanne! :)

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry LT found kibble again. I'm glad Fred doesn't have a fracture. Sending prayers for quick healing.

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  16. Suzanne Burton

Well, the cat kibble is outside, though the dog's is back in the closet, and I've taken over the pet feeding. My DH really is busy with the ranch and his 96 year old mom, so if there's any thievery now, it will all be my fault. Thank you for your well wishes for Fred. He is such a gentle giant that is enjoying being a bit of a house cat.

Beth 73 likes this.
  17. Suzanne Burton

I guess I must have caught LT before he hit his full kibble stride:cool: or it hasn't been long enough to take effect, because he's at a 113 tonight - about 7.5 hours after the contraband incident. I'll do a +2 because of my curiosity.

Beth 73 likes this.