10-19-18 Jones AMPS 142, + 6 223 PMPS 236, +3 130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Oct 19, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's hilarity

He had a solid poop and didn't sleep with me. So no poo-poo face for me today!

He did cuddle in with DS. I had to go get him this morning. He looked a little more bright eyed. I think yesterday was a rough day for him. His numbers are good even with the dry food in the mix. I will be waiting another week before weighing him to see if he gained anything. He is still a pretty S.A.C.

@Phoebes @Sue and Luci - that had me LOLing this morning. It wasn't like he pooed and then slept on my face. That said there have been times that one of the cats as gone and came up on my lap swishing their tale in my face and I am Ewwww...get down and clean that up will you!!!

@carfurby & @Bellasmom - thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers!

@Bobbie And Bubba - if it is EPI...then you put pancreatic enzymes in the food. It is a powder. There is like a 99% success with the treatment with the anemia and diarrhea disappearing and going back to normal weight after 6 months. IBD and pancreatitis symptoms decrease dramatically. According to the vet anyway. There is like 50 dx cases in Canada (or Alberta not sure which) according the paper she was reading but his poop pattern fits as well with all his other clinical symptoms. So, she thought she would see if it could be that. I seem to defy the rare disease thing with my pets, so I wouldn't be surprised. That said, wish I would of thought of this earlier.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blue start

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice start there.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Jones. Glad he is more bright-eyed this morning.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Not sure where that +6 came from...pred bump, bounce...see what his PM is in a bit.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Ok, so not much movement at PMPS...bounce?

He ate all his food today and also had an normal poop - however - it was in DS's towel. Guess that shouldn't of been on the floor. He looks like he is painful today. The out of the LB behaviour indicates that as well. He is on bupe every 12 hours...not enough? Wait a bit?

Taking his sisters in to the vet tomorrow for check ups. Rain and 6 month CKD and Libby she is like 8-9 already...can't believe it. She needs a trim, her fur is so long and she gets klingers all the time.