10/19 Luci AMPS 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - yellow

Mama bean isn't feeling well today. Went for my 2nd Shingrix vaccine late yesterday.... ugh. better this than shingles though. Luci needs to be nice today...no fancy footwork there Luce!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Feel better :bighug:
    Luci, mommy does not feel well today... maybe you can forget “the drama”, surf nice and steady and be a little (extra) loving to mommy?
    Maybe you could be extra affectionate and purr a little bit more intense while smoozing up with mommy today ;)?
    Mommy loves you SOooo much- her world revolves around you. Don’t forget about that :)!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci surfs safely today so you can relax. I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry ur not feeling :bighug:
    Come on down Luci

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Luci surfs safely for you. I didn't realize the vaccine could make you feel bad, but I guess most due for about 24 hours as the body does it magic with it. Feel better soon.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Take it easy on moma today Lucie. Shingles is awful. DH had it pretty bad before he decided to see a doctor, that's what happens when you don't listen to the wife.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

What's with the Yellow? Ravan was in yellow all night & he was sooo Hungry. Kept waking me for food?
    I was told a cycle of Yellow can indicate a drop. Ravan didn't agree He went to 342 for amps :arghh:

What kinda sick did you get from the vaccine? Fever? I've never had any shots or vaccines, been lucky so far ;)

Hope your day goes well & both our kitties see some green ,soon :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Felt like I had the flu - fever - up to 102, chills; headache, joint aches. Feeling better today. It only lasts one day - shingles can last for months and more - horrible pain I understand. I'll take this sick over shingles any day.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Shingles is very painful as it runs along the nerves. If caught early and antiviral drugs taken its not bad. If left to long and no meds taken watch out, super painful and messy and will take longer to go away.

DH had it and he doesn't take drugs for any reason. He thought body will heal itself and eventually go away, "I 'm tough, I can kick this in the butt". I tried to tell him to go doctor before the weekend hits, the pain your having now is nothing compared to what it will be. He had it from stomach around side to mid back. The weepy blisters that had to have dressing changed multiple times a day. If he moved the nerves let him know it. Next day Saturday he went to doctor, he couldn't stand it. Took months to completely be gone.

Sue and Luci likes this.