10/31 LT AMBG 93 PMBG 73 OTJ Trial Day 13

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Back in the green this a.m. - for the most part, he's always run a bit higher in the mornings. Thanks again to all of LT's fan club :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Prayers continue for beautiful Luna, Dan and wife and for sweet kittie Luci that the bones are set right and will mend quickly. Prayers for Elmo that he will kick this latest bounce in the fanny and keep moving his numbers downward - go g-pa!

It was -1 this a.m. and I've had DH throwing more logs on the fire! Tucker, the diabetic drooler, is laying in front of the woodstove and LT is sitting in the window cleaning his face after finishing his brekkie. I wish everyone and their kitties a blessed day.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 13! Tomorrow we party!
    :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Suzanne Burton

LT has always loved our home-raised beef- specifically hamburger. So he may just get a few little nibbles of it tomorrow!

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

LT :woot: You’ve got this , Colorado Kitty , you’ve got this ❤️ And you will keep it :bighug: Thanks, Suzanne, for Elmo prayers....he still has a bit of starch left in his drawers to continue day by day :cat:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  5. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Oh my, where has the time gone?! LT is planning on making me all emotional tomorrow!!! I'm even having my hair done in his honor!
    Beautiful update - it sounds lovely at your home, Suzanne. Give Tucker a kiss, and tell LT to get himself cleaned up good for the big party!! Or should you keep tomorrow a secret? Very happy for you guys (it was always you guys in Colorado in my youth, instead of ya'll)!!

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Long Tail!! I can’t believe how quickly day 13 has come, I’m so excited to celebrate tomorrow!!!

7. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Is that waterfalls I hear close by?
    cat listening 2.png Menace is picking out a dress for the party! WHOO HOO!

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Yeah for LT

9. Suzanne Burton

We are ready!

10. Suzanne Burton

Thanks Auntie Beth! I'm getting my grooming on today so I'm all shiny and handsome for my party.

Beth 73 and carfurby (GA) like this.
  11. Suzanne Burton

He's really giving himself a good grooming today - currently working on his tummy :). I have to admit, we are getting pretty excited!

12. Suzanne Burton

LT says to get your party hat out Miss Amanda!

Beth 73 and AmandaE like this.
  13. Suzanne Burton

That pic is too funny! Maybe I need to get out a rain poncho for him! Thanks, Linda, for your help when I put up those 911's:bighug::joyful:.

Beth 73 and MrWorfMen's Mom like this.
  14. Suzanne Burton

The excitement is building:D:cat::).

Beth 73 likes this.
  15. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Happy day 13!

16. Suzanne Burton

Thank you! There's a bit of electricity in the air.

Beth 73 likes this.
  17. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Suzanne! I remember when we met on FB! How excited you must be that you guys are on the verge of OTJ! I'm excited for you!

Sounds like LT will be a beautiful slicked up black cat for tomorrow's pawty! We still hope that Luci will get to have one of these herself someday...but right now she's kinda had a set back with her broken tooties...so we're going to take our time and let her heal up...and we'll be at the OTJ pawty AND at the Halloween party tonight observing from the taster blankets (where the kitties who aren't feeling so well hang out - while the other kids party-down)... Luci say she's always had a special place in her heart for LT...she's very fond of black cats...and thinks of herself as a black cat too :)

Have a wonderful afternoon/evening Suzanne! And stay warm out there in CO....we're getting a taste of that snow tonight...brrrr...

The fire is burning :):bighug::bighug::bighug:

18. Suzanne Burton

Yes, I remember too - you've been encouraging from the beginning. Just a hair away now from, well, you know. He's shined up and ready to party hardy. LT sends his best to Luci and hopes her bootiful paw is feeling better soon - from one black cat to another:).

19. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy OTJ Eve , LT :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: You and your momma have done it :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: