10/7 Tess AMPS~345 +3~177 +5~120 +10~247 PMPS~268 +3~171 +6~105 +10~318 VetRxDirect???

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone. Tess is into major bounce mode, but isn't eating her regular foods so that could be part of it, mainly baby food and Iams Maximum Calorie Plus. Both a bit higher in carbs than usual. Poop is still small and kind of soft, probably normal amounts, just lots of little bits.:oops:

She's still liking the carrier, but has also appropriated the bin I brought in to keep my ceramics mess contained. I had to scramble to make sure the greenware was out of reach! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the visits and vines yesterday. She seem s a bit better every day. Still don't know if we will be giving the Methimazole, but check out the online pet pharmacies. @Amy&TrixieCat Drs. F&S don't seem to have it anymore, but i found a site VetRxDirect w/ a good price. Anyone used them?

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Tess is feeling better. I hope the Methimazole helps. I have never used VetRxDirect for anything so I'm not help. Hope you have a great day!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad Tess is feeling better. It's so good of her to find all of your best spots and appropriate them.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide, Tess! Good luck with the pharmacies, Ann. Isn't Methimazole the same as Tapezole? ( the generic name??)

Have a good evening. The kitties are still partying!

Hugs, scritches,
    Ella & Rusty

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Here's yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-10-584-r-pmps-248-3-269-5-301-10-514.145528/ which I'm sorry I missed as it looks like we have the opposite problem with Purrdy - hypothyroid

Sending tons of vines for Tess. Mums civvie is hyperT she gives the pills which apparently give more consistent dosing than the ear gel. They are very small and Dolly is down to half a pill once a day - she was also only mildly elevated. Mum puts a tiny bit of cat lax on it and she eats it by herself.

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

I can see why you are leaning toward a transdermal- Tiger briefly took Tapazole, it can cause gastro problems long term. Never used online pharmacies though.

Sending the strongest vines for Tess--eat your foods little girl!!! And poop!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Rainbow kitty yesterday. Not too bad considering. I see some nice blues in there Tess. Surf well today, and I hope you feel even better today. Nice job on claiming that bin. ;)

No clue on the online pharmacy, never used one.

Have a good one today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.