10 Feb | Girlie AMPS 171; +3&4=77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ps-ca-279-still-bouncing.190849/#post-2127739

Met the pet sitter last night: lovely, lovely woman. She did a BG test on Girlie, and Girlie behaved pretty well, so that's good! And Girlie lay down next to her on the bed, which is a good sign. All in all, I feel safe leaving Girlie in her hands. As a vet nurse, she's experienced with testing BG, giving pills, giving shots, giving Flixotide with the Aerokat. Now Girlie just needs to stay on the straight and narrow for two weeks!

I showed her how to draw a drop and she was really impressed: she didn't know that you could draw such a small dose. She took pics of the food amount I initially give with the Miralax mixed in and was keen on doing things as I do them: very reassuring.

Now I just have to do 10 gazillion million things before I can leave on the 19th! Yikes!

Hope everyone is well...

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

How wonderful. :bighug:

Girlie is looking good!

Girlie's mom likes this.
  3. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That is a good cat sitter initial report! Girlie seems to be doing so well!

Can't wait to see some pictures of your vacation!

Girlie's mom likes this.
  5. Girlie's mom

I'm in a whirl test packing and preparing everything for Girlie - not enough hours in the day! And I have to get my taxes in on Monday. Yikes!

Yes, Girlie is looking good. And oddly enough, her poos are regular and good. Please, please, please, Girlie, stay this way for another three weeks!

6. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:woot:Yay for everything!! Pet sitter sounds great. Girlie seems to be doing wonderfully!! Boo on you still dealing with your taxes.:rolleyes:
    Darrah you so deserve this trip and to be able to relax and enjoy it!! I'm so happy for you. You've have been such an amazing bean for Girlie. She'll surely behave while you're gone.
    Plane-Meme-I-am-now-an-airplane.png

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

That is the best news about the pet sitter! I hope all goes swimmingly and that should you need to leave in the future you will have a go to in her and can feel reassured Girlie is getting the second best of care compared to you! :bighug:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  8. Girlie's mom

You're so kind - thank you, Stacey! When I get back, I'll be able to look in on everyone again. Thank you for all of your support, even though I've been pretty absent for a while now! :bighug: I think of you and Miss Asia often and hope you're both doing well... :bighug:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.