11/1 Jack amps 388 +3 359

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by saltycat, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Well everything went good last night except the candy part. The little girls dressed as cats loved Jack coming to say hi. I step outside for 10 min to see how the street looks. Jack decided to eat two fun size Twix and opened a bag of peanut m&m's. Apparently he likes peanuts but not m&m's. +4 of 487, after the smash and grab, ouch. At least I know why his number shot up. I kept an eye on him since chocolate is not very good for the kitties, but he was acting fine, still hungry. It would be a great tool to bring up bg if not for the chocolate part. He is still running high almost 12 hours later.

. It worked out great, he is such a people person I was afraid of him sneaking out with the door open so much. It made it super easy to spot the blue glow wherever he went and made it a lot easier to see the black land mine spread out on the carpet.

Hope all the kitties are safe in L&L land and not too nipped' over from last nights party.

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no. Sorry about the candy grab. I hope Jack comes back down soon.

3. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Whoa!! That's the craziest thing I've ever heard of!! Whoa Jack!!

4. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

At least he didn't get into enough to start making me worried about too much chocolate, saving a 24hr emergency visit. Glad I only handed out "fun" size bars, a full size chocolate bar would have had me worried. This one is all on him though, it is nice for once to know why his numbers shot through the roof. Not many times do I actually have a reason why he has high numbers suddenly. It's not the first time he has gone after sweets, I knew I couldn't leave them out overnight, but 10 minutes, that cat was on a mission.

I thought cats didn't have a "sweet tooth", but apparently the acro munchies make anything edible.

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Jack!!! That's the silliest thing I ever heard stealing candy :mad:. Hopefully he'll continue to slide down today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.