11/10 China AMPS 120, +7 78, PMPS 87,+2 77,+7 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Nov 10, 2018.

1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

11/8 condo

Well whatever's going on with China is still going on, but I like that PMPS number!!

She's also changing her eating pattern lately...she acts like she's starving to death around +6/+7 and is eating a LOT more than she usually does. Don't know what's up with that either!!

Guess she figures I was getting too comfortable so she needed to switch things up.

The DCIN calendar contest ends at 10 EST tonight....China fought hard to be 2nd or 3rd, but looks like she's going to have to settle for 4th.....but that's not bad.....just "out of the medals".....LOL

Hope you're all having a good weekend and your kitties are purring up a storm!

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

The LagoonMeisterin will always be no. 1 with us! Maybe a beach party is in order soon: more fuds!

Have a good weekend, Chris.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS. :D

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Glad to see China doing well, as usual. Leo goes through eating spurts too, and I'm not complaining. So many kittehs here on fdmb go downhill from not eating.

I don't know what the calendar contest is. But I sent in a good donation to FDMB and a request for a calendar.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

The calendar contest is for DCIN....any past or current sugarcats are invited to enter (for a $5 donation) and then you ask friends/family to vote for your kitty. Votes are $1 each

It's just a kind of fun way to do some fundraising...something that DCIN is always doing! As more and more people are finding out about us, the need for donations gets higher and higher.

The contest is over now, but we did earn over $5000 of much needed funds!

JeffJ likes this.