11/13 Gracie AMPS 291 +3 209 +4 110 +5 67 +6 42 +7 62 +9 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie’s Halloween Condo

Good afternoon L/L friends! Sending many healing vines and prayers for Chris Farley, Mikey’s brother DK, Amy’s Dad, Elise’s Mom, and any others in need. Congrats to Furball and Carla on OTJ!!! Woo hoo and also congrats to Genghis and Melanie on the start of that OTJ trial.

Sorry no Lupita Friday condo last week but Lupita was in absentia much to Gracie’s extreme pleasure.

LBG was cuddled up in the comforter and sherpa all morning but she’s been feeling great. It was cold last night and I had the door and windows open a bit so she and Tobes burrowed down into the comforter and sherpa with me. After t/f/s, we all went back to bed, and there they both remained until just a bit ago. :):):) Now they are out on the catio in the sun. When Lupita came in, I could almost imagine Gracie rolling her eyes oh good grief! you’re back? I was hoping you quitted! Lupita kept talking to her in a soft voice telling her how much she missed her. Gracie wasn’t buying it. Oh sure! what do you want? hisssssssssssss. Can’t you see I’m warm and snuggly and happy without you? I hardly recognize this sweet little darling baby of ours when Lupita is here ;);)

Life with IBD is up and down as those of you dealing with it know. For the most part, Gracie has been eating really well and feeling great. We have been very, very slowly seeing her BG do a little better (well, except today she pulled a Mikey again just when I thought we had her flat). She saw Dr. B Tuesday and her weight is down again :(:( We are trying all the holistic and natural remedies before we result to anything like pred. She is such a very, very good baby girl about all her treatments. We are so lucky in that respect.

I started back to work last Monday but the great thing is I work from home and don’t have to go to the office like I did before I retired. The deal I made with them was I’d just do the edits on the documents that our attorneys had but nothing else. The projected finish date is February but I’m hoping to be done with my part long before then.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your fall. Can’t believe it’s almost the holidays. I miss summer!!!! :cool::cool::cool: Have a great day.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Brashworks likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I love Lupita Fridays! Thanks for the laughs Marje; I can just picture Gracie rolling her eyeballs!
    Happy to hear she is feeling good and that her BGs are slowly improving!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

YOU miss summer? It's always summer there. :joyful: Gracie does love her drama, even if she doesn't love Lupita. Poor Lupita, such unrequited love from LBG.
    Liz

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sure Gracie was very annoyed Lupita was back. :joyful: I'm glad she's feeling good and her BGs are getting better.

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

i've seen those rolled eyeballs...... naw.... she didn't reject me...... i was just suspect. :joyful::rolleyes:

6. Marycatmom

Marycatmom Well-Known Member

Condolences to LBG on the return of the ever annoying Lupita.

Bet dat IBD is Pita's fault!

7. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Glad Gracie is feeling better.:joyful:Love the Lupita Friday's condo. Poor Lupita. She tries so hard to be Gracie's friend. Anyway its nice to read that things are back to normal.:)

8. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm hoping Gracie will feel better each day. None of these diseases are any fun!:bighug:

9. "Can’t believe it’s almost the holidays"

Does that mean "12 days of Crimmus" is not too far away??? (no pressure, hon! :D )

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I love the sad tail of unrequited love. Poor Lupita. I hope she has a pet at home to receive all that love.

Vines continuing for sweet Gracie and her IBD. Once I get back home, Theo's vetty is going to try some TCM meds for his IBD.

11. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Poor LBG. Here she gets comfy thinking that Lupita Fridays are a thing of the past and who shows up today! Gotcha little girl.

Glad coming out of retirement for a bit is at least sort of like "halfway." And maybe you'll need another celebratory party when this task is complete!

Lots of light for Gracie and the IBD. She sure has on-top-of-it beans to figure out the very best care.

Marilyn and Polly

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m glad you all enjoyed this week’s Lupita Friday. Gracie surely did look disappointed when Lupita showed up. She was dreaming of chasing after butterflies and munching on mice!

:eek::eek::eek: Five years of the 12 Days of Catmus and you aren’t tired of them??? My horrible rhymes???? You are a saint.

You know, Mikey....I bet you are right!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Marje,
    We are glad that Gracie is doing so much better and that she savors every one of those Lupita Fridays. What a fine princess she is! I hope the holistic methods will begin to have a good effect on the weight issue.

Wouldn't it be great if you could get the editing done at home and before the deadline! Then you'll be able to see how much more time (ha ha) you'll have when you retire.

Hi again, Looks like I didn't post this and several hours have gone by since I wrote it. Nice numbers today!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  14. But every year, you have new audience members who haven't shared the fun! It's an FDMB holiday tradition!!!

Marje and Gracie and Marycatmom like this.
  15. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Wow, nice numbers today for Miss Gracie, and a Lupita Friday condo! What more could one ask? Oh, yes, that the LBG is feeling really, really well. I do ask for that - every night in my prayers.

Once you re-retire, I'm sure you'll manage to be just as busy as you've ever been!

It was "hot" today here in Phoenix - at least to a non-Phoenecian! I'm sure the natives thought it was chilly. Still, I've been at the racetrack here when it's been upwards of 100, so I'm NOT complaining about 77!!!

Sending mega vines for the success of the treatments you are trying to thwart the IBD.

16. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Gracie's numbers are under control for you again. I will be sending that allergy test back on Wednesday and will keep you posted in respect to the IBD. Doodles had loose stools for about 5 days a week or so ago which hasn't happened since July. Bad mommy was trying different foods...so much for that. All he eats is beef though and his cholesterol is high so really want to get him eating something else from time to time. Oh well, we just have to stick with what works. Fingers and toes crossed the holistic treatments work....you know my feelings about pred and the others but that's just me:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.