11.13 Polly AMPS 322, +1=378, +2.25=248, +3=327/200, +6=135, +9=155 PMPS 195, +2.5=165

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marilyn and Polly, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Post from 11.11

Recap 11.11
    198 AMPS
    133 +4
    133 +6
    187 +9.25
    262 PMPS (new pen)
    147 +2.75
    151 +4.25
    84 +5.75
    120 +7

Recap 11.12
    306 AMPS
    167 +4.25
    100 +7
    121 +9
    162 PMPS
    262 +2.5
    223 +3
    180 +6.25

Will's snoring, running his legs, flickering his eyes in a deep sleep on the loveseat; Rowsie's in deep sleep curled in the window hammock in the office; Fuzzy's snoring on the bed; Polly's curled on the throw rugs folded in the bathroom vanity cabinet. I'm :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: trying to figure out what's going on with Polly's confetti cycles.

Other than that, all's good in Pollywood. :)

Yes, the +3 this morning gave me heartburn. Who knows, maybe many other tests have been goofy too, but I've grown so used to Polly's anomalous numbers that I don't re-test unless something's so odd it can't possibly be accurate. Meter has recently replaced battery. I dunno. Just another cause for :banghead:.

Oh, and Fuzzy has a vet appt. Monday for what appears to be a need for a dental. I have a Monday dentist appt. for a really nasty, painful tooth. Just pull it, doc.

If I can think of any more gloomy news from the desert, I'll be back!:)

Going to spend some time thinking about Carla and Furball and smiling.

Vines and wishes.

Marilyn and Polly

Vyktors Mum and Brashworks like this.
  2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

This is a great thing to do today. I'll follow your lead. Carla (@carfurby) must still be having a happiness high and we can join it!

Maybe you need to try a new or a different meter? Do you have a back-up? Maybe it's the strips. I've had some strip errors lately with the Arkray strips (I use both the Arkray meter and strips; I'm sure in my case it's the strips and not the meter). But If you are using the Arkray strips with your Relion Confirm, you might consider trying the Relion strips. They are supposed to be the same as the Arkray, but who knows. The Arkray Glucocard Sensor Plus strips used to be manufactured in Japan, now they are made in Korea. And another thing to consider is that dire warning that came with the new "Plus" strips in which it was stated that you had to clean your meter with special germicidal wipes at least once a week (I don't think anyone does this! I think it is a "blood"-contaminant issue, not a meter issue per se.)

Sounds like a great day for napping in your house. Planning to join in this afternoon, Marilyn?

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Marilyn and Polly likes this.
  3. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

I hope you can get your meter straightened out soon. Happy Friday the thirteenth.:)

4. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the pink was a bad strip :) bet it got your heart going!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Polly flattens out for you in some lower numbers. Sending good vetty vines for Fuzzy and good dental vines for you.

I'm very happy that Furball is doing so well. I'm glad she can bring a smile to your face.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

UGH on the painful tooth. Hope Fuzzy and you have good dentals. Many vines for both of you. Polly, I expected the bean to be talking dosecrease, so you've got a teeny bit of time to show her some good numbers.
    Liz

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

sounds like you can share pain meds when you both get home from dental.

8. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Good Dental vines for you and Fuzzy. Hope Polly flattens out soon. Lower #'s would be nice.

9. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Piling on the dental vines for you and little Fuzzy, and throwing in a few anti-dental vines for everyone else.

Do you think Polly's dropping hints to Fuzzy that she wants a ring - seems as good an explanation as any for the confetti!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.