11/14 Neko AMPS 264 +9 229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday, blech! She needs a dosecrease but I am waiting until we get to Colorado to avoid flight time drama. The plane takes off in just over 24 hours. :nailbiting::nailbiting: So much to do from now to then!

All's right in Neko's world. How little she suspects! She's been doing pretty good on her kitty holster training. I've been leaving it on for up to 3/4 of an hour. She can do almost everything, but for some reason has an issue going out the cat door to the solarium.

Happy Caturday everyone! Still celebrating Furball being OTJ. :joyful: Tons of vines going out to Oren.

2. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

I've never flown in a plane so I think you are very brave to head out with your kitty. Sending you Tons of vines that you will have a good flight.

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Starting up "safe travel" prayers for you guys....I'm sure you'll both do well!!!

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Oh please do let us know how she does!

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I have flown a lot by myself and even long distances. But it's so much different when you have your fur baby with you! They are starting to get snow in the area, so flying is going to be so much easier than 3 days drive each way.

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

((((Wendy)))) I can't imagine flying with a diabetic kitty- I hope and pray you get perfect weather, a smooth flight, no hang ups with TSA and the results that you need to at CSU; you and Missy Neko will be in our hearts and prayers!

On a side note, I have been training Buster with his kitty holster too- he has finally stopped pretending to be 'paralyzed' :smuggrin: with it on, but it is amazing how it has helped stop him from attacking KC, next we try the leash...

7. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Just wanted to wish you well Wendy for the journey tomorrow, hope it's uneventful and stress free and Neko remains calm and just dozes throughout the flight - I hope you do too but I think you will be biting your nails :nailbiting:. Obviously mega vines and prayers coming your way for her SRT being super successful, have everything crossed this end for our fellow acrokitty, take care and hurry home! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Good luck on your flight, hope she stays calm!!

Snick will walk backwards and fall over "dead"

Tiger(GA) and Ruth likes this.
  9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Many vines from us, too. We will be thinking of you and watching for updates.
    Liz

10. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Safe travel vines for you and Neko!!! I hope if you get a chance, you can post and keep us updated so all of L/L Land can come along with you two! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Be safe and know that we are all there with you....

12. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

We are with you. Light. Prayers. Vines.

Marilyn and Polly

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Adding more prayers for you and Neko.

14. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I can only imagine the state of your nails since I've been chewing mine to the quick in sympathy! At least, unlike a road trip, the flight will be over fairly quickly. I'm sure Neko will be fine with you right there with her too.

15. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Safe journey Wendy and Neko! I hope it goes smoothly for both of you.

16. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Safe journey- I will be sending vines and light too! I have flown with the boys before (but not when Trouble was diabetic)- It was actually pretty ok (was with westjet, in the cabin). I hope she does ok, and that you do too (as her caretaker)

17. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you.....
    scary taking kitties on planes.... many prayers from our neck of the woods.... close to where you are going.

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy, Thinking good-travel thoughts for your trip. I'm sure that Neko will do well on the flight. After all, mamabean will be there with her.
    Have a good trip, good weather, and a successful outcome.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

19. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Wishing you hassle free safe travel both ways and a perfect results! All of LL is with you in spirit. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.