11/15/2019 Mowgli AMPS 293 +11 243 PMPS 266 +2 106 +2.5 77 +3 54 +3.5 41

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Nov 15, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

11/14/2019

Mowglis picking lemons again today.. no surprise here ;) he surprised me big time last night with his big drop at +2.5 I was able to keep him up above 50 though! Thankfully :)

I'm so glad it’s Friday. I’ve had a really tough week at work so I’m looking forward to some rest. There won’t be any tonight though because I’m having my niece and nephew over for a sleepover tonight! I’m really looking forward to it :)

hope everyone has a great day!

Here’s a pic of Mowgli being a real man... all he needs is a scotch!
    C44AEC21-A64A-4CE4-8312-1E7BDA33711A.jpeg

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

All he needs to do is look at Luci and Leo this morning and he will think twice about the scotch.

Head for the beach Mowgli,

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Lol, I totally agree with Paula, excellent advice!!! :joyful::joyful::joyful:
    Gorgeous surf last night Mowg!!! And you're sure a handsome kitty!!! I hope you don't have Nyx squished behind that cuddly pillow!! :p
    Have a great day and have lots of fun with with your niece and nephew tonight! :bighug:

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

Hahaha the key is constraint! Looks like Leo and Luci need to learn how to drink in moderation :p

hopefully Mowgli does hit the beach today! Have a great day Paula!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. AmandaE

Hahaha Nyx wouldn’t let Mowgli get close enough to squish her behind that pillow!

cant wait for the slumber party! Should be a fun time :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Enjoy the slumber party tonight.
    Mowgli is sure a handsome little boy.
    Glad you were able to keep him above 50. Safe surfing Mowgli :D

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Great job last night keeping Mowgli safe! Have fun tonight and hope you'll have a chance to rest before Monday...

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. I hope Mowgli comes back down today. Great picture. Have fun with your niece and nephew.

AmandaE likes this.
  10. AmandaE

Well. Here we go again! I started right out the Gate with some MC tonight at Mowglis +2. I hope I can slow him enough to stop him from having another huge bounce tomorrow. I’d say with the drop from 266 to 106 that I will be seeing Mowgli bounce again tomorrow. :rolleyes:

My sister asked if we could have our slumber party with the kids tomorrow night instead of tonight which is fine with me, now I can just pay attention to Melly here.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

He definitely anted your attention tonight. :D No surprise after the flat yellow day.