11/17 Loudogg AMPS 95 +6 65 +9 72 PMPS 61 - Finally!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

November 9, 2019 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    It finally happened! After over 2.5 months on the 1.25u dose, Lou FINALLY earned a reduction to 1.0u last night with his 3rd BG in the 40s. During the last convo, we had discussed ignoring the 102 and still trying the reduction. As stupid as it might sound, I struggled with doing it because I wasn't sure what to write in his SS. :oops: He didn't earn a reduction technically, so do I just say we're attempting a reduction? I talked it over with Caleb and we decided that we really wanted him to earn a reduction, so we kept on with the 1.25u. Lou kept thwarting the attempt to reduce after a week in all greens with a couple random blues, but he finally got his first lime. I still can't quite believe he's made it to 1.0u. It's his first time at 1.0u since 2017! Such exciting times! :joyful:

I hope he does well on the 1.0u dose. I had to concentrate when I gave him his shot this morning to make sure my muscle memory didn't automatically dose the 1.25u we're used to. I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Yes it is! Congratulations on the reducie. :D

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

So happy for you Amanda - only people here understand the excitement, and we sure do!! I've told others about Tina needing less insulin, and they just didn't get what it means to us. Give Lucius extra love and congratulations:bighug::cat::bighug:

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Regardless of the amount of insulin you're dosing, Lou's SS is a model for tight regulation! You've done an incredible job. Kudos to you, Caleb and Lou.

5. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Go Loudogg! Menace is so excited and cheering you on. She beat that IAA and you can too!

EXCITED BLACK CAT.jpg

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How exciting! Congratulations!

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Congrats on the reduction on your terms. ;) You can do it Lou! :D

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh Amanda!!! Such exciting news!!! You've done a wonderful job with Lou! Your patience is certainly paying off. Keep up the good work ya'll! Go team LouDogg!!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Congratulations

10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Work it Loudogg!! Keep it up! we're all cheering you on!! Lou-dogg! Lou-DOG! LOU-DOGG!!!!!!!

11. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

NICE PMPS! Good job Lou and family :D

12. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and Lou! A nice even1. Very exciting!

13. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Amanda, Lou looks fantastic!! Congratulations on the well earned reducie! :D:D:D

14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hot dang!!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.