11/18 Boomer AMPS 178 +3 59 +6 61 PMPS 95 +3 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 178 shooting 2.0u

Once again I fed Boomer his +3 on a plate and the old 2 dish auto feeder was set up for his +6 and +9. And once again he got me up at 2:00. I walked to the kitchen, checked to make sure the dish had opened, told him the food was "all gone" (there was just a tiny bit left) and went btb. And he came back to the door and started up crying again. He was more persistent this time so I considered whether maybe I hadn't given him enough food. sigh. So I got up and gave him a bit more. He did eat it but I really don't think that was the issue; I think he just wants attention at 2:00.
    Then he decided he wanted to cuddle:rolleyes: and eventually decided that maybe that wasn't going to happen right now and he went to the end of the bed. But at some point after that I woke slightly when I felt him lay down beside me and he was still there again this morning when I woke up.

Allen was given a mirtazapine yesterday mid afternoon so he ate a bit better last night (still not as much as he used to though).

On the agenda today: a family session with the baby that's been here twice and doesn't like to cooperate. I think the problem with the newborn sessions was that she liked being wrapped; she seemed to get cranky once I unwrapped her. She wasn't cold. She just prefers to be bundled up. At least the family session is indoors because there is supposed to be lots of rain today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think Boomer just likes the attention. I hope he slides down today and Allen eats good for you. Sending prayers. I hope your family session goes well today.

Judy and Boomer and Stacy & Asia like this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Boomer, you're so funny! Hope Boomer and Allen get extra weekend cuddles and everyone feels great.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer sure loves mama-bean's attention! :joyful: His spreadsheet is looking so good! :D Hope Allen's appy continues to increase.

5. Judy and Boomer

No, he's not! lol

Stacy & Asia and LizzieInTexas like this.
  6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

And the Saga of Boomer continues:) Some would say we spoil our kitties ..I prefer to say they are very well loved:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I say wake Boomer up while he's trying to nap today :p:p Glad Allen ate better last night and prayers it continues. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

carfurby (GA) and LizzieInTexas like this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

haha I've joked about doing that!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

+3 59
    Well I certainly didn't expect that drop.
    And of course it happens when I have customers coming :rolleyes:. They're due here in an hour but luckily should only be here for 45-60 minutes.
    Allen puked a bit a couple of hours ago but when he heard me warming up Boomer's ear sock (he associates that noise with food) he came out to eat and he seems to be walking a bit better today. He's still not eating much though and I'm surprised the mirtazapine wore off as quickly as it did.....I used to give it to my little Snickers and it would last 24 hours but then she was just a wee thing that weighed only a bit more than 5 lbs.

10. Judy and Boomer

+3.75 52 and giving a bit of higher carb food now

11. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Sigh. Boomer, you've got your mamabean coming and going! Enough already!

12. Judy and Boomer

+5 67
    He had some higher carb food at +3.75 and some higher carb food at +5 only because I was stuck in a session.

13. Judy and Boomer

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

If you can get the transdermal kind it's supposed to last longer. The latest research said something like it lasted just 9 hours in the cat.

Nice number Booms, hope the bean interrrupted your sleep.

15. Judy and Boomer

Never heard of it! I will ask Dr Larry. His appy does seem a bit better today; he has actually come out looking for food a couple of times. And he seems a bit stronger. It's been 4 days since his last Pred.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  16. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 95 shooting 2.0u

17. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Prayers and :bighug:s , Judy :bighug:

18. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.