11-18 Moey AMPS=53 +2=62 +3=45 +3.5=53 +4=64 +6=74 +8=87 +10=68 PMPS=75 +2=67 *PICS*

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Briere Fur Mom, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

11-17 (Yesterday) Good morning. I hope all is well. Everyone have a blessed day. Kitties surf safely! Impress your Beans by working that juice!
    Moey is doing spectacular! He is continuing to work that juice for all it's worth. He couldn't be prouder of himself! I was going to make the "joke" this morning, that he must be meeting someone at the beach overnight for long moonlight strolls.... but, he stayed at the lagoon all night(as far as I can tell). Someone must have convinced him the lagoon is where all the cool kitties hang out!
    Ittle is doing fabulous, as well. Spot checks here and there keep him in the 50's and 60's. He wants to stay at the falls forever with all his furry lil friends. He's made quite a few friends there! He's hoping Tina Marie and Moey will hurry up and join him for fun at the falls!
    I have some pics to add to this morning's thread. Ittle wanted to say hello to everyone. He wants to show y'all how he and his friends handle the winter in the mountains....heater hugging!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Tooooo Cute.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

AMPS 53, he's just showing off now. Amazing couple of cycles.

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Love the kitty spooning and delighted to see Moey is still working the juice! You go Moey! :D:D:D:D

4. Briere Fur Mom

One more pic for today. Moey and Ittle somewhat cuddling. It's very rare for them to cuddle:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

This is fabulous! Excellent job!!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the pictures. Moey is looking good. :D

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awwwwww....they're so darn cute! I love how they're all lined up in the 'sun spot' too! Isn't that just precious!!! You're doing such a great job with these kids! Unbelievable that you're getting not just one but TWO FD's to the Falls! You can give us all a lesson! Moey is looking fabulous!

I do believe Tina is going to join in the fun of the big countdown soon too! You guys are amazing!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Oh Ittle -- we are so happy you are cheering your brother and Tina on to come join you at the Falls!!! We love you bitty boy -- you keep that pancreas in good order, and we hope to see you soon! Moey - you have stolen the spotlight from your Bro - but I'm glad to see you sharing the sunny spot with your buds:cat::cat::cat:
    Tina is talking up a storm today, and I wish I could decipher all of it -- she's being mysterious and quite demanding.
    Keep showing off Moey:D

9. Briere Fur Mom

AMPS +3=45 Carbing him up. 1Tsp 15% w/ 1 Tsp LC. Retest in 15-30min
    AMPS +3.5=53 Feeding some more LC to try and keep him surfing

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

SS is look'in real good!:D
    [​IMG]