? 11/18 River (AMPS 405, +3.5 282, PMPS 308, +3 303)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paigeworthy, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Yesterday's thread.

The bounce continues. Please come down before I leave for Kansas City, little sis.

Had to switch over to a different meter today because our new test strips for the Verio don't come till tomorrow. Not ideal, but high is high is high, I guess. Ugh, 405.

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

River, let's leave that behind and come down.

Paigeworthy likes this.
  3. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Hope she's keeping her food down today. And I hope she's nice and boring during your trip!

Paigeworthy likes this.
  4. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

I would LOVE some boredom over the holiday!! :bighug:

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  5. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Really hoping this girl's bounce will end for me tomorrow. I'm sick of these pink numbers. She was so good that second day on 2 units…with me leaving tomorrow (husband will be here through Wednesday AM but ehhhh) do you think I should hold this dose and see if she levels out?

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bounces can take up to six cycles to resolve. Tomorrow would be the sixth cycle since that bouncyworthy 107 a couple days ago.

A couple considerations on dose. The first is ketones - have you gotten a test in lately? The second is, how much will your hubby test? 107 isn't a bad nadir for a "vacation" dose. Plus 2 units is really easy for a petsitter to draw. But the ketones question trumps all.