11/18 Tina AMPS 75 +2.5 61 +4 61 +6 65 PMPS 65

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hello and happy Monday! Thank you @Sue and Luci for helping convince me to shoot yesterday morning - coming to the rescue - as soon as I asked! I was getting ahead of myself and contemplating taking Tina's drop away, since her AMPS was just 54. I believe she likes her drop right now:) And she never went as low as 54 later.

Since we are having such nice weather - 60s and today 70+ and sunny, Tina is spending a lot of time outside enjoying herself. She loves chasing leaves and scratching "her" tree. Yesterday she found the crepe myrtles, and thoroughly enjoyed rubbing on any knot on the tree she found. Of course, I never leave her side when loose in the back yard. She likes just lying on the porch and sunning too -- I think, I'm not getting much done, then I just relax and stay out with her a while longer. I started this outdoor business telling myself these are healing trips outside. Heal kitty heal:rolleyes:

Surf safely little kitties - and thank your beans for giving so much to make you healthier :cat: Teach your beans to relax more too, and to learn how to nap when/if they can.

This is how much Tina likes her food - she usually eats on the floor btw:

tina lip smacking eating.jpg

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad she is feeling so good. Love the food bowl.

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Paula - I found that bowl at an antique store. It works especially well for pictures; I do love it!

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  4. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Still looking good beautiful Tina. You are getting closer to (won't say it) every day.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you were courageous and shot that drop. It looks like she's using it quite nicely! I often hear that people are so frightened of shooting lower numbers - and many are looking at numbers much higher than Tina's numbers - I think it behooves us all to help those folks when their nervous about shooting - especially if the circumstances are such that they're going to be home to monitor (not just shoot and run)...and after careful consideration of all the other factors (timing on the protocols of course)...and preparations to handle lower numbers should the occur - but that is what it's all about here after all. Shoot low to stay low is my mantra! How ever will we get these kids to (well you know where)...I don't even want to mention it here because Tina is most certainly reading these posts....

But the point is - you have a clear goal...and she looks like she's well on her way - soon you'll be counting those days and we'll be right there with you counting along!

Looking good both of you! Love your 'relax' and heal mantra...I need to do more of that...just don't have time right now :p

Have a wonderful day Jan!

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

I want the same!!!!!!

8. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Oh gosh...the I won't say it phrase...I've said it in my thread and I think even in one of Tina's recently:oops: Oh no. :facepalm: I forgot Tina pays close attention to everything we type!
    Tina is working that teensy amount for all it's worth!! Looking incredible girley!
    Shooting that 54 must have been nerve racking for you! The outcome was well worth it though. Tina's on a mission. Nothing's gonna stop her now!:D

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Glad she enjoys her food. Nice surfing. :D

10. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

AWW Beautiful little girl!! Nice job Mama Bean!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I can see Tina's tongue moving, she is precious!!

Can you believe that your little girl is doing so well on 1 drop? Amazing! I know what you want, I won't write it incase Tina is reading your private posts, but look at those numbers. She is staying pretty level and more good numbers are too come soon. Could be tomorrow, the next day, or just soon, but WOW, just look at those numbers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D....it's like she is receiving hardly any insulin and look at her BG levels:):):)

12. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Debra, THANK YOU!!
    I'm in awe, and quite nervous too. Holding my breath maybe?! My thinking, is that I need to keep her on this dose at least a week if possible. And if that works, she might just decide to keep the dose for a while . . . I just don't know!!! She has been talking up a storm, and demanding outdoor time all day. I finally put her in her enclosure and came in! She stayed because it's all sunny there now:)
    Tina keeps secrets from me; I don't know what she knows:bookworm:

Sonia & Leo likes this.