11/19 Titan AMPS 186, +5 121, PMPS 178, +3 215, +9 215

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Sunday morning :coffee:, it's been a few days since last post. Mr Titan is doing fine staying in the blues and yellows, greens are few but have seen one in the 6 cycles. I'm thinking a dosecreas is on the horizon but I will probably work in 1/4 units increments seeing how we are close to surfing greens plus we don't know how Mr Tumor is really behaving. Thanksgiving planning is underway I'm cooking a Turduken this year, excited to see how it works out plus all vegys etc are out of the garden. Appetizers are also out of the garden, jalapeño poppers with chorizo! Paula swears I only have one taste bud left cuz I pretty much put jalapeño on everything. Hope everyone has a good day, peace Ed.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well look at that, Titan's numbers are mellow and not dramatic, that must be a weird feeling for all of you! I agree with the increase in a .25 rather than .50, he looks relatively stable, just need to come down a smidge...not down to the sharks. Good job, Titan!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. MyTitan (GA)

image.jpeg
    Comfortable kitties on the heater! Titan and Frank.

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Best seat in the house!! LOL :D

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Heat-seeking missiles! :)

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Glad Titan is doing well.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

They always know how to find a warm spot:)
    Looking at the SS, there are times it looks possible that he is hitting lower numbers at night. You might want to bear that in mind when you do the dosecrease, especially on days when that +3 is significantly lower, I know its difficult, but I'd be tempted to set an alarm and get a test later in the pm cycle +6+7 to catch his night time lows, remember they often do go lower at night.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Is Titan that much bigger than Frank? He seems to have nailed the best heater spot. :)

The highest greens are in the 80's. You could sneak up the dose (0.25 units), or leave it be. I always thought if I was getting good sleep, the dose was wrong. :p

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great picture. I'm glad Titan is doing well.

10. MyTitan (GA)

Titan is much longer and taller. We usually refer to Frank as Frank the tank. He's definitely a linebacker type .

11. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

They look so content

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.