11-20 Gizmo AMPS=323; +3=149; +6=115; +8.75=170; +9.5=202; PMPS=219; +3+246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Gizmo was so happy to see us when we got home and so was my mom. She said this was to stressful for her and she was looking forward to her freedom. :eek::joyful: I said welcome to my world! :cat:

Gizmo has been doing pretty well on his vacation dose. Might need a slight increase to 7.5 units, but I'm going to wait a bit longer to decide.

He sure didn't. I was worried about him being to high, not dropping low and having to reduce his dose so much. Then, he refuses to eat ... never in a million years did I expect that to happen. That was what worried my mom the most ... and me too.

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sure Gizmo was so happy to see you, hope you had a great time. Now your mom gets a vacation lol

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Welcome home. :bighug: A cat not eating is the worst part about vacation dosing, and worrying. Glad to hear Gizmo gave you a good reception. And that you managed to get away. Good job mom!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad things are going okay now and your Mom made it through everything. I hope Gizmo is eating better now.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.