11/24 Rosie AMPS 223 +3 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

She is still not eating much. I made it out to the pet store today to pick up a few different choices and will offer them to her to get her to eat more. Even though she is eating less, her numbers are going up, so I made an increase today. It doesn't make sense to me but I just don't like the way her SS is looking.

Planning for a quiet day at home tomorrow as we are expecting our first big snow storm. Just finished mowing the grass for the final time this season. I hope to get the snow blower started early tomorrow so that if we get 1 foot as expected I can clear the driveway.

Sending strong and hearty mid-western vines to all kitties and beans in need.

Yesterday.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope Rosie will like the new food. Sending prayers.

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lawn mower one day, snow blower the next. Talk about a fast change in seasons!

Work the increase Rosie!

There was a ton of Radcat in my local raw food store. I hope you can find an alternative Rosie likes.

4. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thank you Carla!

5. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thanks for checking in on us Wendy!

I'm worried her appy is off in general. I wanted the RC because she ate it in the past and was able to add some weight.

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Sending lots of appy vines for Rosie!

We’re just a bit east of Chicago - in the zone where we might get nothing to 5 inches, depending on the forecast. We shall see...

7. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe she's not liking the Colon Rescue Powder in her food?