11/28 Gussie AMBG 93, PMBG 111, +4.5 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gussie's mom (GA), Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-27-gussie-ambg-104-6-70-pmbg-111-4-64.168783/
    Good chilly morning All!
    It's another morning that actually feels like Fall here in usually sunny, hot, dry So Cal! We are all bundled up in my little condo house here. All cats are snuggling in close, one benefit of my busted heater!:rolleyes:
    AMBG 93:D
    Nice Appy too!
    Happy Monday all...:bighug:
    Hoping everybody gets a chance to breathe today, some much needed rest and helpful news from any White Coats being visited today:bighug::bighug:
    Surf safely LL Kits and eat your funds!...make your tired Beans give a sigh of relief today if you can:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Gentle vines to those with heavy hurting hearts:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

jayla-n-Drevon and HWright like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gussie. Enjoy the snuggles.

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

yay Gussie for giving your bean a nice happy green amps. And for you all cuddling up to stave off the morning chill in air! Cuddles make the world go round! Oh, name that tune, Gussie!

Good luck with the heating system, Les. I still miss the original....and I do mean original...furnace....1917 coal furnace that was put in when cement floor was put in cellar. (Was way before my time haha but the cellar floor's 1917 tells all!) The furnace was later converted to oil hot water. Hugely inefficient but had the most comforting rumble when it was running. Replaced it in 1986 via a 0% interest energy improvement loan. The then-new one saved a lot in oil but sounded horrible! Had to replace it last year when, on the first day of the first cold spell, the boiler cracked. DH and I rushed out and got space heaters to keep rooms warm for kitties (and us with chattering teeth) and prevent frozen pipes til the new furnace got put in.

Yep, stuff isn't made like it once was. The original furnace: a good 70 years; the second furnace: almost 40 years. I hope this new furnace decides to be happy for at least as long as the second one. It is more efficient and definitely has a more soothing rumble than the second one, too! ;);)

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gussie and sorry about the heat situation and as Sina said they don't make anything like they used to. Our poor land fills are full of stuff that shouldn't be there yet.

Gussie's mom (GA) and HWright like this.
  5. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

Pretty good some someone still having her blue pants nearby :)
    Throw them in the washing machine and report laundry for as late
    as possible. Have you tough about setting up a coat with deep pockets
    with each having a cat into it ? :) That would be pretty warm, a and
    wouldn't cost a dime on heating :cat:
    :D

6. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

That's one of the things tht I love about chilly mornings: some extra snuggly kitties to keep you warm. Sorry to hear about your furnace though...

7. Gussie's mom (GA)

Just walked in to find Gussie munching still cold leftovers from the snack I put down @+5
    So PMBG 111 :confused: may or may not be a wee bit food influenced.
    After my Dr. Appointment which ran way late, tho managed to grab a power nap while I waited :joyful:, I went to Target to pick up a space heater..oh my gosh, it looked like the blue light special sale madness in KMart or the end of the month insanity at Mervyns! Grabbed two off the shelf and somebody was lifting one out of my cart while I tried to compare them!!:eek:
    Guess I'm not the only one whose heating system is not working:p
    And good thing I'm old enough to be assertive when need be:joyful::joyful: nobody is going to come between me and getting heat for my Kits!:D
    We are firmly ensconced in my now warming bedroom, snuggle and getting warmer by the minute!

Barbara & Uncle (GA) and HWright like this.
  8. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I LOVE my Dr Heater:smuggrin:

Gussie's mom (GA) and HWright like this.
  9. Gussie's mom (GA)

Oooh it's so nice and toasty now! Even turned it off for the nite!

HWright likes this.
  10. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie is feeling really good, he's leaping over to the dresser to watch out the window and just now went zooming from the dresser to the bed and down the ramp,and thru the hall as if his tail was on fire, I think he wants civvie Lola to play chase! :woot:He's out in the living room dispatching a little knit catnip donkey! :cat:

HWright and Chris & China (GA) like this.
  11. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Gussie is looking great today!!

I feel like an old pro when it comes to furnaces. My house was original in 1919 and when I bought it in 1999 it still had only a wood stove. We don't have a basement so putting in a furnace was not an option either. So we installed a hot water electric boiler and all is good. We also added 4 rooms and a 2 car garage in 2009 and just added piping and registers. The electricity here is solar and wind so I have no problem or shame about running it. No coal fired plants for us. I am glad you are warm tonight as well.

HWright likes this.
  12. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Faster than a speeding bullet!

More powerful than a locomotive....Able to leap bedroom dressers in a single bound!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?.....No, it's SUPER-Gussie!!!!

HWright and Gussie's mom (GA) like this.
  13. Gussie's mom (GA)

Wow, your place sounds like the kind of heaven I dream of finding when I retire and finally leave here!!

14. Gussie's mom (GA)

:):cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.