11/28 Jack amps 352 +2 444(R), +4 383 pmps 201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by saltycat, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

last condo

After a wild ride into shark land on Friday, things have been pretty ho-hum. It looks like it might be a failed reduction, but I was giving it a few days to stabilize... Of course last night I messed up and gave a pretty good fur shot:mad:. I don't think he got too much insulin, especially after seeing todays numbers. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

I get to cat sit for a week while my brother is in the keys, the cat loves me.... They joke it likes me more then him so a nice distraction to go play with a 1 year old cat for a bit.

He partially freed his autofeeder last night, so it looks like version 5 will be coming soon, probably will involve some wood and screws this time. I was trying ideas out that didn't involve permanent modifications, but when the boy is hungry he is relentless on that poor feeder.

Hope all the kitties and beans are doing good and enjoyed the long weekend.. I'm ready for a few more days of relaxing myself. Thoughts are with Deborah and Shasta after her recent loss.

Deborah & Shasta likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jack heads back down soon. Good luck with version 5 of the autofeeder. Enjoy the cat sitting.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I think it's too early to say on the failed reduction. Sorry about the PFS:banghead: Please do post pics of the modified feeder. Hope you and Capt. Jack enough the visitor.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thank goodness you have R in your toolkit, and Jack's got a large depot to help out. Good luck on Bean vs. Jack in the autofeeder wars.

Lucky you on taking care of a young un. :)

5. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Luckily brother lives close by so I go visit the cat. We've introduced them a few times and there were no fights, but I wouldn't go so far as saying they got along. Much less stressful for all parties to keep them in their own environments. Jack loves people, and strongly dislikes other animals. I introduced him to a bunch as a kitten but he never figured out other animals are fun to play with.

Playing the holding pattern game on the dose for now, with the recent changes and fur shot I just need to give it some time to see how it goes. He almost hit blue for pmps, so paws crossed it sticks after the depot catches back up.

The R has been interesting for sure. I'm sure the IAA is partly to blame. Interesting how it affects later cycles. I can't imagine when those were the only options.

Cat sitting is fun, he is about a year now and still plenty spunky and quite bossy. I trained him to come and hop up on the couch last time... Of course being a cat 50% of time it works every time.

6. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been around to help - things have been crazy at my house. I'm glad you figured out a way to move ahead on Friday. I'll be curious to see what Jack does tonight & tomorrow after the R today. He's sure got some flat yellow going now.

Have fun with the kitty! Nice to have a visitor that likes you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.