11/29 Gussie AMBG 108, +3 73, PMBG 100,+6 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gussie's mom (GA), Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-28-gussie-ambg-93-pmbg-111-4-5-59.168820/
    Good morning my time All!
    AMBG 108 :confused:
    Gussie does like those morning blues...and evening too! Guess he just gets the pre shot time Blues! Haha....:joyful::joyful:
    It's a gorgeous, crisp day out, I will get to wear a jacket and boots and feel crisp air...Days like these make me so grateful I work out of doors!!! There is just enough wind coming from the north to keep the air crisp and clean..keeping my fingers crossed the heating and AC repairman has good news this afternoon!
    Meanwhile we are snugly warm thanks to my little space heater and the ceiling fan helping keep the warmed air down where it belongs..
    Vetty vines wrapping around those getting ready to visit and those already there, hoping it is a day with safe cycles and little drama here in LL..:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Gentle vines of comfort going out to those with hurting hearts and to those struggling:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Barbara & Uncle (GA) and HWright like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Gussie is just being Gussie. I'm sure he'll head to the lagoon in a little while. I hope you get good news from the repairman.

Gussie's mom (GA) and HWright like this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Still a good number although we do like to see green don't we?
    Have a good day!

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He's in the Lagoon! :D

5. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Tonite was a bit tumultuous as the heat/AC guy was here to pronounce my hearing and cooling system as dead as the wicked witch of the East after that house fell on her....
    So by Friday I will have a new system in and fingers crossed running..meanwhile our little space heater keeps us toasty..
    Had to chase Gussie, he was peeved at the commotion on the roof and (gasp! A Stranger in the house!!!).
    He is getting to be awfully fast!
    PMBG 100:confused:, just squeaked out of :D
    Oh well, he rolls his own way! :cat:

6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

You know, some kitties just run higher naturally. Since no one ever bothered to check it regularly before he became diabetic, there's no way to know if this is normal for Gussie or not, but that would be my guess. As long as he brings the number down on his own, no cause for concern that I can see.

Bummer on the DOA HVAC. I hope you are at least getting one that is more energy efficient so you can save on heating and cooling bills!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.