11/29 Ti-Mousse AMPS=155/ +3=173/ +7=122/ PMPS=130/ +15=86/ +17=103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 11/28
    Good morning,
    Ti-Mousse is quiet this morning, probably due to his lime yesterday and spending the whole day in green; he's not used to that... Will see how he does on that reduced dose!

Weather is a little cool this morning 19F but there is a nice sunshine!

I was supposed to go out yesterday but Ti-Mousse changed my plans. Today I am going out.. Tomorrow I have my grandson all day!

Hope all kitties are safe today; enjoy your day!

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ti and Ollie have been testing foreign territory lately. I don't think they are comfortable with it. Hoping soon both spend a lot of time there and like it.

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hey, today you get to go out and shop all those bargains that are out there...have fun in whatever your plans are for today.

Ti-Mousse had a beautiful day yesterday in spite of that early lime number.

They all liked the cake but I knew something wasn't right with the texture. Oh well, practice makes perfect....back to the kitchen I shall go :joyful:

Enjoy the cold sunny day and have a great weekend with your grandson tomorrow :)

4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

We started off the morning a balmy -4 deg F :woot:. Hope that Ti gets more comfy in greens, enjoy your day tomorrow with your grandson. Extra chin scritches for Ti-Mousse ;)

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

It will come... :D

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

I just needed extra Christmas lights for outside, we want to put them up tomorrow!
    I'm happy to see Ti-Mousse in blue! I was expecting yellows after his lime of yesterday and his reducie! :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Love seeing Ti in all that green yesterday - blues aren't bad either. He needed a little breakie after all that surfing action yesterday!

9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Always nice to see you around! :) That -4F is cold... where are you in Canada?
    After those nice greens, each time I test I'm afraid he'll return to yellows! Ti-Mousse will be happy with all those scritches... :bighug:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  10. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Woodstock is so cute!! :) Have a beaudiful day also, Joy !

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Before bed test: 86...:woot: going down at +3: active cycle ??? Don't tell me he's got something planned ?? :arghh:

13. Christie & Maverick

Okay, I won't tell you he's got something planned (wink-wink) ... I'll stay up with you if that helps :)

14. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Lyane, did you give a shot tonight? Your title reads +15 86.

15. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

If you could stay up FOR ME I'd love.. :p I was almost asleep on my keyboard... but I'm not going to bed, I'll check on him, don't worry ! He might have someting planned as you said! He was not playing today, quiet and sleepy! I'll go to bed when he's OK.. ! :bighug::bighug:

16. Christie & Maverick

Here you go :coffee::coffee:, that should help. I think +4 will tell you more. You could set the alarm and nap till +5, but he does seem to be dropping faster than I'd expect on Lev, as little as I know about it, so +5 might be too late. Did he snack at +3?

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Yes, at PMPS (+12) he was 130 (7.2) and got his shot but as he's going down, I'll check on him to make sure he's OK before going to bed!

18. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

19. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

He had a little snack at +3; Ti-Mousse is an expert diver! A couple of times there were no numbers on the meter just LO..:woot: so I had to learn quickly how to deal with my lovely ti minou !! If I nap, "someone" turns the alarm off without waking me up...:p I'll get a good book and a coffee; he might go up fast !

20. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Can you change that +15 to a +3? +15 means it's 15 hours since you last shot. Nice to see green already on the reduced dose. :D

Christie is in Alberrrrrrta.