11/3 Figaro AMPS 115, +2 131, +3:30 97, +5 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Figaro's Liz, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Prev condo

..Is this my Figaro?? Look at this GAWGEOUS cycle!! :cat: :cat: :cat:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Figaro does seem to be wearing his green suit a lot more lately. :D How is he feeling, doing these days.

3. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

He seems to be getting a feel for it yes! I'm amazed and so happy that he wasn't bouncing today. :) Progress!

Overall he is doing really well!! All Ps in place, good appetite... maybe too good, as the only real issue is that he has gained just a little too much weight back. So I need to get that under control and try to keep him as active as possible! (we live in a somewhat small single floor apartment, so there's not a lot of space to explore, but my next project is to build some climbing shelves for him!)

And he is just being a stellar patient, putting up with the pokes like a champ. So proud of him :cat:

And Wendy, I just have to say, it's so nice to see your Mod tag. Your advice has helped me so much since I got here months ago. Thank you for sticking with us! :D

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thanks Liz. :bighug: Sounds like Figaro is doing really well in your care. I like reading good news posts.

5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Looking very awesome Figaro!!!