11/30 Muffin Amps 326 +4 214 +7 238 Pmps 208 +3 158 +7 71m +7.75 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

2. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Muffin is enjoying the sun with her companions and the pain meds are helping.
    Fingers, toes and all paws crossed for a good report from the vet :cat::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Julie + Muffin likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

She sounds like she is doing well on the pain meds. Keep us posted when you get the biopsy report. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Laying in the sun means she is feeling good :cat:

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Sending more vines for good results. Enjoy that sun with your buddies, Muffin!

6. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

I am getting a little concerned because she is starting to hit blues and greens and she is on antibiotics and pain meds so I'm not sure what that may be doing to help her in low numbers but also if her dose is too high now. I get paranoid because of the sudden change in numbers and the changes she is going through. I'm not clear on reductions. It seems you only reduce when they go too low below 50. I know I must be missing something in the protocols. This is her 10th cycle at 4.0. I didn't increase during the 10 days on purpose because I wasn't sure the outcome of her surgery. Still no word on biopsy. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did +7.75 after she was fed at +7 and going up so at least not going way down.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

She's seeing green so no need for an increase. The antibiotics and or the pain meds seem to be making a difference. Yes, TR reductions are taken below 50. If you're more comfortable reducing at a higher number, even if temporary given what's going on, then it's your decision and Ok IMO. At times I'd reduce under 70 just to give a little buffer.

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I agree with Karen. Muffin's situation is different right now, and you need to be comfortable with the dose you are shooting. While the "rule" is reduce under 50, you can certainly modify that to fit the current conditions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.