11/30 Tina AMBG 62 PMBG 60 OTJ Trial Day 8

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina Marie (GA) and Jan, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Nov. 28

Hello! Yesterday Tina's numbers were 43 (almost rechecked but didn't) and 51, so she's back up today:)
    I have been outside with her, while she keeps staring at the brick wall where the lizard was, with her mouth open. She had that funny look for a long time, until I brought her inside. She was happy:cat:
    tina tongue.jpg

I am feeling a little sense of relief, now that 3 families are back home with their cats and dogs. I just have 2 left, and will get a break by Monday - whew!!! I cried as I left one house this morning; already told them I'm retiring. I've worked holidays, pet sitting, forever it seems. Starting at age 59, I'll finally make my own family the priority, instead of all my dear customers and their pets. I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the Thanksgiving you had :bighug::bighug::bighug:

@Camille and Cyclone -- I have not forgotten you at all!!! I will finally, now that I also truly believe this OTJ will be a reality, be sending you "presents" ASAP. I appreciate you:bighug:

I am grateful for this community - still tired and emotional, and will keep it short: Thank YOU!!

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're super busy.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Day 8 and Tina looks GREAT!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Woohooo!!!:woot::woot: Looking good Tina! The cool mist from the falls is tickling your lil nosey! Almost there!!!:D:D:cool::joyful:
    Have a wonderful day Jan!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Very exciting to see Tina moving along!!:D:D:D[​IMG]

upload_2019-11-30_12-45-45.jpeg

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Tina is doing so wonderfully! You're a kind person to help so many people with their pets. Take it easy on yourself and get some rest!:bighug::bighug:

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Charlotte and Lucky’s mom Well-Known Member

E66732AA-40AA-4B38-8934-D1E6145A01F1.jpeg 515C1029-9FD0-4341-9B88-BFF8759DEE7C.jpeg So glad that Tina is doing well!! Keep up the good work Tina- mama needs a well deserved break! The open mouth thing is called a Fleming’s response- she has picked up an odor and she is trying to evaluate what it is and whether or not she’s had contact with the “owner” in the past so it might be that she has picked up the lizard scent again or someone else’s!! They usually open their mouth bc of the stench their vomeronasal organ has detected!’ And that’s your lesson for today!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  9. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Love, love, love those numbers :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: MissTina! Happy day 8.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 8! It's great to see Tina doing so well.
    :):):):):cat::cat::cat::cat:

11. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

HAPPY DAY 8!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Thank you - I truly like this lesson of the day! I've seen cats do it after smelling something nasty (well, another kitty's rear, for example), but didn't know it had a name, or had forgotten;) I have seen that same lizard living right around the cat enclosure for weeks. The cats bat at him (just a little guy/girl) but he's been lucky. Tina is my best hunter though. She is patient also.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Congrats on day 8!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What an over achiever Tina is with those low numbers!!!

15. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

You sure are showing everyone how it's done!

Tina Day 8.png

16. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Way to go Tina, she is such a beautiful kitty