11/6 Luci AMPS 155 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Tuesday

I think Luci is 'settling' in after her big traveling adventures. I'll tell her about all the virtual signatures on her cat cast. I thought the pic of her feet hanging out from under the chair at the hotel said it all...she thought I didn't know where she was but she'd left out the important parts as a 'warning' for me to keep my distance.

Here at the condo her cupboard is all arranged - the Queen must have an organized place for all her things - we must not keep her waiting while her bean rummages for the right food or testing supplies!

I feel sorry for her when she walks...she hobbles on three legs, kind of a little step-hop routine and then she lays down for a while...and then moves along again. I must say her numbers are looking pretty good - all things considered! I'm trying to be very very gentle with her when it's testing time - and keeping it to a minimum as well. She's still a bit grumbly when I set her down on the towel to test and I'm sure it's due to that sore foot. She purrs when I pick her up...I think she'd let me carry her all over the house - maybe it takes the weight off that walk-hop routine for her?

The unpacking, sorting, etc. is going well. We actually went to the beach yesterday morning - it's really hot out there and the water is warm - it's supposed to cool off at the end of the week - all of the Floridians are looking forward to that!

Hope everyone has a great day...I've been remiss in visiting many condos so I'll have to try to catch up soon :)

Here's a pic of Luci's cupboard.

LucisCondoCabinet.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Luci. I hope her paw feels better soon and is healing well. Sending prayers. You're very organized.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Love her cupboard
    How ya liking the heat?? Try to enjoy ur vaca ans get some rest
    Have a great day Sue

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Love the cupboard! Does Luci like Fortiflora? Tina doesn't like it, maybe because it's another healthy thing. I think I'll try it again. I really like your update - don't worry about visiting condos when you have so much going on. As long as you make one for Luci, we can check that you all are ok!
    Sue - you could always sign Luci's cast for all our kitties . Healing vines coming to your girl - enjoy your day!

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Your cat cupboard is LEGIT!

Luci is such a great little traveller! Loved your pics from yesterday... so CUTE!

count my digital signature on that cast, and tell Luci that I approve of her lounging mentality! She SHOULD be waited on hand and foot :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad you're getting organized and Luci's cupboard is the main priority along with checking out the beach! Good for you!!!
    So now you'll have run up and down the long hallway with Luci in your arms when she gets the zoomies!! :joyful:
    Enjoy your day Sue!! :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Nice to see you Amanda! :bighug: Mowg's is getting some nice greens lately! :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

I think I'll call that stockpile the Luci Loot! A beautiful gal has to have all her "stuff." I'm glad everyone is getting settled in and enjoying the warm sunshine.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Boomer doesn't keep his cupboard nearly as neat as Luci's.:smuggrin:

10. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

11. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

It does look like Luci is settling in very well after her accident and then traveling!
    Scooter has a section of the pantry, but he doesn’t keep it as neat as Luci keeps her cabinet!