11/7 Loudogg AMPS 83 +3.5 69 +7 62 PMPS 79 +3 102 - So close to a decrease...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

October 27, 2019 Condo with Bella Update

Evening everyone,
    I was just counting days, and Lou has had 6 days in greens. He has finally started to do something with this dose, and is spending more time in the 60s through 80s. I think Wendy (@Wendy&Neko) mentioned that she'd count anything 105 or lower as green, so his 102 just now wouldn't throw his groove off. I am so excited about the prospect that we might be able to lower his dose. I've learned that even if the numbers are good, staying at the same dose for 2+ months is mentally exhausting. Although I have a feeling I wouldn't say the same if he was on a line. ;) So I'm hoping we can lower his dose on Saturday perhaps if he keeps himself in line. Looking at his SS, would you all agree? I've never given him a reduction based on the all-green rule before.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and your kitties surf safely. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Doesn’t sound like something I would say. However, I might ignore a single test and try a reduction if he stays green.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Lou is looking good. I hope he stays in green for you so you can reduce.