11/7 Yoyo AMPS 209,+2.5 138,+4.5 121,PMPS 155,+2 75,+3 45,+4 58,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 11/6 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-5-63-pmps-78-1-83-2-95-3-107-4-5-129.221346/

Yoyo is back to 2.50 Units Lantus-Day 6...(last night cut dose back to 2.37 Units)

Good Morning, Another hot sticky day over here, around 90 degrees:)

Yesterday Yoyo gave me a hard time raising his numbers in the afternoon so I decided to decrease his dose for the PM cycle but he bounced so I didn't need to reduce the dose....oh well, better safe than sorry:)

Have a wonderful day and stay warm if it has gotten chilly by you.
    Surf safe Kitties:D:D:D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo comes back down and surfs safely for you today.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hey there neighbor on the other coast! I'm kinda lovin' this 'hot sticky'...such a nice change from the cold and snowy...but I understand...if that's what you've been dealing with for months - seems everyone here has had enough of the hot weather...and us snowbirds are just relishing it....no one is ever happy with their weather.

I hope Yoyo comes back down soon. You guys have a wonderful day - stay cool :)

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Debra, you need to pack up Yo, and come see us! It's heading down to the 40s today, after lots of rain. Still raining. The fun thing is I can finally wear long jeans instead of shorts, and even wear my boots when I'm ready:) We will still have days in the 70s every so often. I think we've kicked the 90s, yuk!

I'm glad you got some rest last night - I hope it was enough! Give Yo kisses from me; Tina wants to clean him up:cat:you know - the shared cleaning ritual;)

5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yo used to clean his best friend, Wontonee. She is my Siamese who past away almost exactly a year ago. After he was done cleaning her they would have a fight....and Wontonee would run from him. Couldn't figure those two out.
    Hope Tina and you enjoy your beautiful weather :bighug::bighug:

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Hope you have some cooler weather coming your way! Looks like Yoyo is planning a nice trip to the beach today, make sure he grabs the rest of our babies up in the lemon tree and drags them with him :p

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

A good call putting him back to 2.5. He is considered a long term diabetic now and you will reduce when he goes undercover 40.

You are doing great with him! He is looking good!

Debra and Yoyo likes this.