12/1 Neko AMPS 251 +5 341 +10 276 PMPS 263

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday, a day worth forgetting.

Sunny start today, and I see some blue sky outside. Maybe chance of a warm solarium later.:cool: But most important, Neko's nibbling on her own. :joyful: She ate a bit of Lamburgerini with first breffs and then rejected it. :rolleyes: But she's eating some Recovery now. Neko definitely feels worse in higher numbers. I will have to get over my reluctance to microdose R and use it when her numbers creep up.

I had a great chat with Marje this morning. On my list today is to pick up some George's Aloe Vera to add to Neko's SEB. I so appreciate the time Marje gives to help others. Especially this week, almost a year since LBG earned her wings.:bighug:

2. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to read Neko's appy is better today, vines for continued improvement. I hope the Aloe Vera makes a difference. I agree that Marje is a blessing to all, but you too Wendy spend hours helping and advising others even when you have so much to cope with. I will forever be grateful for your invaluable help as part of Team Crystal :bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Neko is eating some on her own. I hope she keeps eating. I'm grateful for all the help Marje gives here. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I'm happy to hear that Neko's appy has improved!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

A tough week indeed for Aunt Marje. Doodles and I have been very lucky to have her too along with his wonderful Aunt Wendy :bighug::bighug:

Glad sweet Neko is eating more today and hope the aloe helps. Hopefully a little sunshine will help you both have a better day.

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Neko continues to eat on her own!!

You are juggling so much with her medical problems, Wendy.....and you still find time to help others

You are truly an inspiration to a lot of us!!

Come on Neko.....you're going in the wrong direction!! Head the other way for your mama!!

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

more eating vines .....eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat

8. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending appy and feel-good vines to NekoGirl. :bighug: I hope the aloe vera helps. I agree with the others, Wendy: you and Marje are so very helpful here in L&LL.

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I agree. @Marje and Gracie was one of the first people that helped me when I joined the Board, and she never stopped helping me. She is so generous with her time, reading labs and solving SS issues. We are blessed to have her here. We all miss Gracie, but I know this week is really hard for her.

Neko, please keep eating your fuds. It makes your mama so happy. Come down out of the rafters, please. Nothing to see up there.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

It is startling to realize that it's been almost a whole year since Gracie got her wings. Wendy, I'm glad you got to have a long conversation with Marje. She has given and continues to give freely of her time to help so many here. I hope the Aloe vera will help Neko. Thank goodness she had a better day today. Sunshine does indeed help!
    Now, Miss Neko, eat yer fuds. Don't be picky! It's all good food.

I hope all of the communities and the city of Vancouver can stop the pipeline/tanker thing. Litigation might help, or at least tie up the process.

Hugs and scritches,

11. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

Hope the appetite continued and improved... the people on this board are a gift... hope you had a great day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Wendy&Neko

Not a fabulous day by the numbers, but I'll take it over some of the other cycles she's had the last couple of days. Her appy seemed to really pick up after the aloe/SEB. Don't know for sure if it's that yet. And I heard her purring at one point when she was all snuggled in a bed. :joyful:
    Pretty good thanks. :bighug: It started with a letter from the company that did our investments many years ago saying that they had overcharged some fees and I was getting over $500 back. :cool: Course, Neko will find a way to spend that money. :rolleyes: And this afternoon I was down in the cove when our rowing club's new (to us) double boat came in on the transport truck. It's 3 years old - a "hand me down" from the national team at a good used price. :)

But the sunshine was a brief flash in the sky. Drizzle started up mid afternoon.:(

13. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

National team boats are fantastic. Hope you get a chance to take it out. DS's single was a national team training single. DS lent it to someone who used it to win Henley.

14. Wendy&Neko

@Red & Rover (GA) - We have a few other ex national team boats. The quad I regularly bow in won silver in the Worlds (women) in Korea just before she came to us a couple years ago. A beauty! And fast. :cool: The two new boats this year were heavyweight mens boats, so I'm less likely to go in them, especially the single.

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.
  15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm so glad she seems better and I hope the SEB/aloe vera continues to help her. More vines for eating.

Oh gosh, you all brought tears to my eyes. You were there for me so often, Wendy, when Gracie was ill. And you give so freely of yourself, your time, your wisdom. FDMB is greatly blessed to have you.

@Wendy&Neko, @suki & crystal (GA), @carfurby, @Doodles & Karen, @Josie & Ripley (GA), @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey, @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) ....dear friends....each one of you who have brought so much to Gracie and me. My heart is full of love.

16. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

I am also grateful to Marje and Wendy for all the help the gave to Toby and I. They gave us three years together after he was DX. They were there for all the highs and lows.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Wendy&Neko and Marje and Gracie like this.
  17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Peg)))) thinking of you :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.