12/13 Muffin Amps 345 +6 255 Pmps 241 +5 111 +9 400

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-67-not-good-news-at-vet.187928/#post-2086813

I skipped pm dose last night since she was heading down and I wasn't willing to test her all night and make her more uncomfortable. I am reducing dose today. Keeping her comfortable and letting her eat what she wants of lc for now. We will test only once during the day at +6. If she stays in comfortable numbers for her we will only test at Pmps, and free feed canned during the night.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about the news for Muffin and hoping there's still a chance it's not cancer. I understand keeping her comfortable and not wanting to monitor closely. Reducing was the right thing to do. However, I would mix up your mid cycle test time here and there and be sure to do at least one a day if possible. If it is cancer, I've seen it cause a need for less insulin pretty quickly...meaning their bg's start dropping. Give her a big kiss for me and these are for you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Julie + Muffin likes this.
  3. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.