12/14 Gabby AMPS~267, PMPS~119, +2.5~43

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

Gabby had me worried last night. She wanted almost no part of food. Fortunately, her numbers didn't tank. She did get up a couple of times during the night and ate, though. This morning, she had more of an appetite but she's still not eating the same quantity as before this all started. She also hacked up a large hairball so I'm wondering if that was affecting her appetite yesterday

I'm also finding that Gizmo isn't eating as well. He's used to having Gabby beside him eating. She's been walking away so he seems to think that if she's done, he's done. He's always been a grazer -- he just learned to clean his bowl or Gabby would do it for him. I think my hair is getting grayer.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are having all these new worries. I hope Gabby and Gizmo eat more for you today :bighug:

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hopefully the hairball is the answer...I know how worried you are. Appy and feel better vines coming your way!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gabby's appy picks up and she feels better. Sending prayers. :bighug:

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Those darn hairballs can do it so hopefully she'll eat better today. You are all in our continued thoughts and prayers.

6. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending vines and prayers for a return to a good appy for sweet Gabby, and that Gizmo follows suit. I think grey hair is mandatory on this forum! :bighug:

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Appy vines coming your way!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Nothing's more worrisome than a cat that won't/can't eat. Mega appy vines from us. Have you tried tummy massage? Here is Dr. Miller's video of giving Zener a massage.

It's partly along the spine for arthritis and then a tummy massage for digestion. He always came home ravenous from the vet so we asked her what she did and she was kind enough to let us record it.
    Liz

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

It can easily have been the hairball. I'll bet Gabby will feel better now that she's got that out!

Gizmo, ya gotta eat so that Gabby will eat more!

Sending lots of vines.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

hairballs really mess up appy..... hope she gets back on track....

11. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Lots of thoughts and vines for everyone at your house, Sienne.

Marilyn and Polly

12. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Sending tons of appy vines for both Gabby and Gizmo.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.