12/14 Muffin Amps 359 Pmps 349 +4 215

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-13-muffin-amps-345-6-255-pmps-241-5-111-9-400.187987/
    After spending $500 on a vet visit with an oncologist it seems he isn't sure he even got a sample!! He tried to draw a sample from her lymph gland which would tell if cancer or not. So basically we aren't sure if the sample will prove anything or if he even got a good sample. Muffin had to endure 3 attempts. This vet is supposed to be one of the best....I'm thinking not. I am tired of putting her through so much for so little. She is on clin drops for now in case it is an infection. Her mouth smells. He said it could be dead tissue from her previous procedure but wasn't sure. I am losing faith in many vets.

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
  2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you and Muffin had a tough time at the vetty yesterday. I'm going to continue to be optimistic...if the oncologist couldn't say for sure this thing is cancer, then maybe it isn't. I'd like to think if it was cancer, it would be obvious to him. Praying that the drops help.

3. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.