12/15/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 167 +4 129 +5 106 Pmps 156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Dec 15, 2018.

1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...286-3-119-6-91-dose-increase-pmps-156.207977/

GS had me busy all day nearly forgot update! Miss P is not happy about GS. We found she had peed outside litter box last night. But to be fair there were 3 pees and a poop in litterbox. I guess she didn't want to use the other one and went on pee pads.:blackeye:
    They are called pee pads afterall. But this is the first time she's done that. So will be keeping a close eye on that.
    She has been a little clingy today and took a swipe at GS for walking to close to her. Poor kid is terrified of her. Any suggestions on making them friends? We give him treats to give her and we let him take her food to her placemat. Time maybe? And I'm sure she senses the terror. My little Miss Diva.
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Head bumps and scritches to my sugar peeps! :cat::cat:

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Have you ever tried Feliway or Rescue Remedy for pets? Might relax her a bit on the days GS is visiting. Feliway can help out of the box incidents too.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I think it will just take time and Phoebe has to decide she wants to be friends. :bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Agree with Carla ...gotta let her come to him and him having treats wouldn’t hurt :) I also use Rescue Remedy ..good natural gentle .

5. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

Have him play with her, even if she won’t play have him dangle some toys in front of her. It will redirect her aggression toward the toys. Playing and treats.