12.15 Nelli (+2.5) 129 (PMPS) 149 (+3.5) 87 (+5.25) 69 (+10) 99 (+10.5) 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Krystina & Nelli, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nelli is looking good. I hope you had a better day today. :bighug::bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad to see Nelli back in some better numbers!

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad Nellie is feeling better and mama got a little time to relax :) Mmmmm...facial sounds wonderful.

5. Krystina & Nelli

6. Krystina & Nelli

Thought she’d hit nadir at +5.25. Went to sleep...
    Woken by an insistent Nelli > I get up and feed @+10. Her- licking my hair, face, anywhere she could. Me- putting head under pillow, continuously tell her (sternly!) to stop. Her-not quitting... head butting me?! Me- Realized window in bedroom was open (ah hah, wants to go outside, kitties are out there?). Closed window went back to bed. Her would not give up? Me- got up went into kitchen... Her- beat me there... hovering over food bowl stand.
    TESTED 99 @+10?!? Fed 3 heaping T. Darwin Lamb, 1.5 T. Farmina Quinoa Digestion (HC?) Tested +10.5 151?!?

Wish I had clear/correct answer on carb count, Farmina Quinoa Digestion (kibble).
    Receptionist” at Farmina told me a few weeks back- 29.6% I recsearched all potential “carb” ingredients and absolutely could not come up with this logic?
    Is there anyone out there who may be able to decipher ingredients better than I?
    Thanks!

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice number! Boy kitties can be persistent lol

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I have one rule when I'm looking at ten thousand kinds of cat food - when in doubt - don't. I won't buy anything - even though it looks tempting - all meat, grain free..la de dah...but without my chemical analyzer in my back pocket I just can't do it - I've been burned a time or two...I just stick to what I know - until I can get home to do the research that product stays at the store. Sorry...I know this isn't helpful. But I being the doubting Thomasina wouldn't accept the word of a receptionist either - unless of course she has the nutritional information (as provided by a lab) posted on her desk. If it's really 29% carbs that seems like a lot o carbs to me. Luci goes crazy over anything like that - she's an addict for carbs - as you know.:p