12/16/19 Charlotte trial day 13 AMBG 47; PMBG 57

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Charlotte and Lucky’s mom, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Charlotte and Lucky’s mom Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!! So my daughter let Charlotte out of her room last night so not sure if the empty bowls were her that ate or not?! In any case I found the covered KD food gone and the metabolic treat bag gnawed upon. Ugh!! o_OI was apprehensive to check her this morning after I found her. :nailbiting: She likes to jump up on high surfaces so I was fearing it was her that was mischievous but she was surprisingly low. This is going to be a long month with my daughter home!!!:woot: Hope your kitties are good for all of you! Have a great day. Off to work in a bit. :):)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 13! Tomorrow we party! I'm glad she didn't get into anything that made her BG high.
    :):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Nope, with that BG I don’t think she got into anything. You may have to Charlotte proof the whole house.
    Woo hoo!!! Tomorrow is the big day! Scooter is waiting for Charlotte to get there!

4. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

OMG! So close to the finish line -- you must have been a wreck before Charlotte's AM test! So glad she had a low number. VERY excited for you!

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

One more day Charlotte!!! Happy Day 13!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Stay out of the contraband sweetie!!
    Time to have "the talk" with your daughter! :joyful:
    Have a great day! :)

6. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy day 13! so close! this is so exciting! :D:D:D:bighug:

7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Gurrrrrrrllllll!!!! I’m just so excited for you, your family, and Charlotte! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s party!! (*knocks on wood*)

looking AMAZING Charlotte :D

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

We are rooting hard for you and all looks fantastic :D:D:D:D:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D
    One itty bitty day left!! Charlotte . . . you are about there!

9. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Happy day 13 Charlotte!!! Looking exceptionally green this morning...a little neon perhaps:D Party time tomorrow!!!! Woohoo:woot::woot::woot::joyful::D:smuggrin:
    It's hard to not be paranoid about these kitties getting contraband. You work sooo hard toward a goal and then bam...one mouthful of kibble turns into a very stressful day:eek: Darn kitties:p
    I hope you have a great day!!

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wonderful start. Maybe have to daughter proof the house !!!!!

IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif IMG_0004.gif

11. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

12. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

U got this Charlotte
    Great job
    Get ready for pawty

13. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

tumblr_niwjh6pCJw1rjlj53o1_500.gif
    HAPPY DAY 13 CHARLOTTE! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT!

14. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

15. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Yes my youngest daughter told me late morning that she found her cat up in the counter surfing for food. Ugh!! At least Charlotte was good!

16. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

17. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

I think if she ever gets a place of her own when she is older, I’m going to keep her cat bc I don’t trust her with Charlotte!! :confused::confused:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  18. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Good evening all!! So my youngest fed Charlotte as asked to throughout the day and she kept her in my oldest’s bedroom. Oldest gets home and let’s her out. I get home asking where she is and I get, “I don’t know”, ugh!! Thankfully she was in her cat tree in the bedroom. At least the cat has common sense!! These kids- they’re going to be the death of me!!:banghead: Anyway, Charlotte was happy to see me meowing her head off. Stocked up on more of her favorite foods this afternoon on my lunch break as tomorrow will be crappy weather conditions. I’ll probably stay home as it’s no fun driving on ice. I hope your kitties don’t decide to have any PJ parties tonight as we all know how much work those can be!! :blackeye::coffee:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  19. Charlotte and Lucky’s mom

Yes, I was holding my breath as I tested and at the same time my oldest was protesting bc I had the light on and woke her up! Oh well!!!

20. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like a party at your place tomorrow. :D Don’t worry, the kitties will get there no matter the weather.