12/2 Ming PMPS = 373, +2 = 391 / AMPS = 335, + 2 = 306, +3 = 196, +8 = 353

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-74-reduction-1-135-2-140-4-218-8-385.207312/

AMPS = 335

Ming has been staring at something underneath the fridge all morning. I hope it's just a spider and nothing bigger! :eek:

I see! I guess that's another test I have to do with Ming next year. :rolleyes:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

When my kitty are "playing with the stove" it usually means a mouse. So far traps remain empty.

Bring it down Ming.

3. Crista & Ming

I hope it's not a mouse!! I'm not a fan of killing anything. If I see a spider, I just let it be. I open windows for flies to leave the house. We're all just trying to survive lol

But one year, there was a mouse in our garage and it ate through our stash of instant noodles. My sister saw it and killed it with a broom. Then she learned about rats and mice and what good pets they make and she felt really bad about killing that one mouse. I reminded her that that mouse would not have made a good pet but that we can think about humane traps next time this happens.

4. Crista & Ming

Nice!

+4 = 196

5. Crista & Ming

+8 = 353

this boy is killiiiin meeeeeeee. at least there was a blue this am

6. Olive & Paula

It would be interesting to get the IGF results and look at them yourself. Quite a few vets say if under 1000 is normal. But actually that is the UK measurement. MSU is done in U.S. measure so under 92 is normal. I had to have my vet re-look at the unit of measure and do the calculation. He was surprised to say the least. I'm glad I pick up copies of all labs and test reports sometimes vets just miss something.

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Come on down Ming!

At my house the fridge seems to be a magnet for kitty toys. Scooter will lay on his side and stick his front legs under trying to get something out. If I get it for him he always seems disappointed.

8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Ming!! I know cats are against work of any kind, but you could work that juice a little harder buddy!!

Bring it down Ming!!

9. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 373
    +2 = 391

Yeah Ming, cmooooonnn

lol how ungrateful but also how cat-like. Maybe it was a toy but I didn't see him playing with anything and he wouldn't stop looking and focus on breakfast!! :smuggrin:

Do you mean under 100? But anyway, I'll figure out the number tomorrow and let you guys all know. She only said it was "normal". I didn't know the test gave numbers :(

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Enough with the bouncing Ming! Such a tease with that spot of blue,

Under the stove was the favourite toy hiding spot at my house. But I have seen a few big spiders in the house lately. They must know it’s getting colder here.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  11. Olive & Paula

In the UK under 1000 is normal. In the U.S.it's under 92.

12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

And if it’s high normal, the IM researchers knowledgeable in acromegaly we have asked, have said to test again three months later. I have seen both 92 and 100 as the upper end of normal. IGF-1 is a hormone, measurement is not that precise. Of people who have had the test done and been negative, the number was quite a bit lower.